Obey KJ Apa and Nadia Parkes lead the horror film Obey. Sophie Kargman will direct from a script by Ryan Farhoudi.
Love of Your Life Margaret Qualley and Gabriel Basso star in the romance Love of Your Life about a young widow who goes on a journey...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
Neytiri is CG. It's SLANG we have to worry about. {nm}
Posted by: Antibody on Jun 14, 15:55 in response to notfabio's post EW: Zoe Saldana wasn't tipped off about the AVATAR delay...
EW: Zoe Saldana wasn't tipped off about the AVATAR delay "Great, I'm going to 53 when AVATAR 5 comes out, I was 27 when I shot the first one notfabio Jun 14, 14:59
Neytiri is CG. It's SLANG we have to worry about. Antibody Jun 14, 15:55
SWEAV will be even older, 82 in 2031 {nm} notfabio Jun 14, 16:03
Her CG character could be recast. {nm} Antibody Jun 14, 16:56
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar