Indy: From 52% Rotten due to the "I'll show you" Cannes critics that got the last movie wrong, to 68% fresh and climbing. Jun 30, 15:24
CANCEL CANNES! GRUMPYPANTS HAS SPOKEN! {nm} Jun 30, 18:17
I get it; you LOVED Crystal Skull, it's better than Raiders and all that. Different strokes! {nm} Jun 30, 19:07
I mean, I liked it, but its not better than RAIDERS imo. {nm} Jun 30, 19:20
Yeah, *that* would be a take... there are few action movies better than Raiders. {nm} Jun 30, 19:21
If you're referring to me, goodvibe is literally confirming what I said weeks ago. Jun 30, 19:11
nah, we're buds, you're not grumpy pants. You're still wrong about critics at Cannes tho! {nm} Jun 30, 19:18
By the way, 15 years is enough time for an entire critics pool to change. David Ehrlich didn't attend Cannes 15 years ago. Jun 30, 19:19
you should come! The Ehrlichs are really the minority there {nm} Jun 30, 19:21