Backrooms 2 Kane Parsons will return to direct Backrooms 2. The horror sequel follows the company Async as they explore the...
Love of Your Life Margaret Qualley and Gabriel Basso star in the romance Love of Your Life about a young widow who goes on a journey...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
INDI5 spoiler question...
Posted by: notfabio on Jul 01, 18:06
Did they ever explain away Dr Jones being wanted for murder/clearing his name? I'm guessing there's a scene that was cut, because I don't remember it being addressed.Ā
INDI5 spoiler question... notfabio Jul 01, 18:06
just Indy earlier in the movie saying (spoiler) tealfan Jul 01, 19:55
Thanks, I figure there probably was SOMETHNG addressing it late in the movie that was cut for pacing considerations {nm} notfabio Jul 01, 20:07
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar