HSX Forum

Movies

This movie literally put me to sleep. When I woke up and realized I was out for almost 30 minutes, I bailed on it. {nm}

Posted by: TheWeekendWarrior on Jun 09, 01:47 in response to Antibody's post Neon: ONCE UPON A TIME IN HARLEM opens in select theaters...

Neon: ONCE UPON A TIME IN HARLEM opens in select theaters October 16. [OUATH] Antibody Jun 08, 21:18

This movie literally put me to sleep. When I woke up and realized I was out for almost 30 minutes, I bailed on it. TheWeekendWarrior Jun 09, 01:47





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Beware Boiuna (BOUNA) 20 4.03 (-0.07)          Heart of the Beast (HOTBS) 8 50.80 (-0.27)          Heart of the Beast (HOTBS) 8 50.80 (-0.27)          The Raid (RAID1) 1998 0.03 (-0.02)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 15 38.53 (-0.47)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Meet the Barbarians (MTBAR) 805 0.06 (0.00)          Meet the Barbarians (MTBAR) 2999 0.06 (0.00)          Once Upon a Time in the Middle E (OUATM) 211 0.50 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 7.45 (-0.55)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          McCarthy (MCRTY) 805 0.06 (+0.01)          McCarthy (MCRTY) 3998 0.06 (+0.01)          Dirty Dancing sequel (DANC3) 150000 11.89 (-0.04)          Falling (FLLNG) 110 0.53 (-0.01)          Jason Schwartzman (JSCHW) 25000 4.91 (0.00)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 100 15.00 (0.00)          Ocean's 14 (OCEN6) 621 76.91 (+1.24)          Tunnels (TUNLS) 1007 0.08 (-0.02)          Tunnels (TUNLS) 10292 0.08 (-0.02)          The Social Reckoning H$20 Put (SOCI2.PU) 25000 5.46 (+0.13)          The Social Reckoning H$20 Put (SOCI2.PU) 25000 5.46 (+0.13)          Sniff (SNIFF) 5995 0.05 (-0.01)          Dark Slides aka Polaris (POLRS) 805 0.06 (+0.01)          Dark Slides aka Polaris (POLRS) 8994 0.06 (+0.01)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.93 (-0.07)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.93 (-0.07)          Avengers: Secret Wars (AVNG6) 150000 564.02 (-0.94)          Dirty Dancing sequel (DANC3) 150000 11.89 (-0.04)          The Matrix 5 (MTRX5) 100 32.89 (+2.57)          Love Language (LVLNG) 81375 1.47 (+0.11)          Transformers 8 (TFRM8) 100 45.77 (+0.57)          Creed IV (CREE4) 150000 24.02 (-0.06)          Anthony Ramos (ARAMO) 25000 103.30 (-0.66)          Shiver (SHVER) 4000 97.38 (+0.49)          Anthony Ramos (ARAMO) 25000 103.30 (-0.66)          Longlegs 2 (LNLE2) 2213 55.62 (-0.10)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 25000 12.16 (+1.55)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 50015 15.00 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 119000 15.77 (-0.21)          Chloe Grace Moretz (CMORE) 25000 42.34 (-0.16)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 20000 119.91 (+2.87)          Love Language (LVLNG) 150000 1.47 (+0.11)          The Great Beyond aka Ghostwriter (ACRNS) 4000 93.43 (-0.07)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 67.84 (-0.52)          Whalefall (WHALF) 150000 26.75 (+0.38)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 15.77 (-0.21)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 1 15.00 (0.00)          Snoop (SNOOP) 4000 38.16 (+0.03)