Actually apparently all of them. {nm} Mar 30, 07:13
I'll be curious to see how wide Spinning Gold is going... I'm in Long Island right now, and it's playing a lot. Mar 30, 07:05
Grace Randolph is trending at least on my Twitter. I know, I know... Life Board ;) {nm} Mar 30, 06:44
I have a super weird thought so bear with me here.... Mar 30, 04:38
I think the last quarter of your last sentence applies to most famous people {nm} Mar 30, 05:23
Disappointed. Thought the Post was going to be a Weird Spin on Cocaine Bear. {nm} Mar 30, 07:28
Well, it's awesome and I've seen it twice... is that weird? :) {nm} Mar 30, 10:02
GFR HCAVI clickbait of the week: Henry Cavill In Talks For Legend Of Zelda Movie Likely As Link {nm} Mar 29, 21:25
Mighty confident of you that they'll lay off him over the next 4 days ;-) {nm} Mar 30, 00:07
JGUNN on Grace Randolph saying LLERM is his top choice for SUPRM. "For the record, I don’t know who that is." Mar 29, 21:11
Ouch! {nm} Mar 30, 04:34
Uhh ... pronoun reference (?) ...which one does he not recognize? {nm} Mar 31, 00:28
Trailer for Ponniyin Selvan Part 2 [PS2] Mar 29, 20:51
Score: Robert Allen Iger 1 Ron DeSantis 0. CNN: Disney Quietly Took Power From DeSantis' New Board Before State Takeover. Mar 29, 20:04
and i'm sure that's where DeSantis will leave it Mar 29, 20:22
SITWAP but is it known that AIr has sneak previews this Saturday? {nm} Mar 29, 19:53
Harkins?...there's a post at the bottom of this page...or was 😀 {nm} Mar 29, 21:57
LOL! Oh, yeah, I see it now. I can't believe you expect me to scroll down with my busy schedule ;) {nm} Mar 30, 04:35
I don't know about Saturday but Cineworld had a preview last night. {nm} Mar 30, 03:33
QTARA confirms The Movie Criitic, is set in 1977 but does not concern Pauline Kael. Mar 29, 16:59
Ebert writing Beyond the Valley of the Dolls? {nm} Mar 29, 17:47
Variety: BEEF co-creator Lee Sung Jin is rewriting THUNDERBOLTS Mar 29, 15:38
He could've been brought on months ago. {nm} Mar 29, 17:01
DL: Mike Flanagan has pitched a Clayface movie at WB. Allegedly the character is a major part of THE BATMAN PART II Mar 29, 12:58
There was a casting breakdown for The Penguin that had a character that could be Clayface. {nm} Mar 29, 12:59
DL: Bob Yari rides again, with Wonderhill Studios focusing on producing and distributing independent feature films Mar 29, 12:09
He's still a part of 101 Studios (which is riding the Yellowstone gravy train as far as it will take it) {nm} Mar 29, 12:10
Actually I take that back, Annecy is after Spider-Verse 2 opens. {nm} Mar 29, 12:04
DL: Tracking has not been kind, D&D eyeing a $30-40 million debut (which personally I think would be ok for it?) Mar 29, 11:14
TheWrap: Low 30s {nm} Mar 29, 11:48
https://www.thewrap.com/dungeons-dragons-box-office-preview/ {nm} Mar 29, 11:48
WICK4 2nd weekend expected 30M. Possible fight for No. 1? {nm} Mar 29, 11:50
I think it will have good word of mouth business (IMO). RT is 90% after 114 reviews and audience score is 94% Mar 29, 12:00
Box Office Pro going with $35 Million Mar 29, 14:22
Word of mouth will be solid.. Look for a good (just not great) April box office run {nm} Mar 29, 14:33
Variety: 30-40 must be from Paramount, they are also going with that for D&D Mar 29, 17:28
DL: Screen Gems is adapting graphic novel series Paradise Court as a feature film. Basically Eureka with serial killers. Mar 29, 11:04
DisInsider: Thomas Haden Church says he's had conversations about returning as Sandman in future Spider-Man films Mar 29, 11:02
Presumably a Sandman variant who wasn't cured in SPID8. {nm} Mar 29, 11:52
Mixed signals in Collider interview about whether Aniston will be in the next upcoming Sandler/Safdie collaboration. Mar 29, 11:44
DL: DUNE PART TWO won't be ready in time for Venice due to VFX still trying to hit later festivals. Mar 29, 10:44