The Rule of Three The Rule of Three stars Chloe East as a woman trying to escape a deadly curse on her family that claims a victim...
Love of Your Life Margaret Qualley and Gabriel Basso star in the romance Love of Your Life about a young widow who goes on a journey...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
CB: Tim Miller "I was really excited about my Kitty Pryde movie... It'll never happen now." [KITYP]
Posted by: Antibody on Nov 01, 12:31
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/10/31/deadpool-director-doesnt-think-x-men-spinoff-kitty-pryde-movie-ever-happen/
Tag(s): KITYP
CB: Tim Miller "I was really excited about my Kitty Pryde movie... It'll never happen now." [KITYP] Antibody Nov 01, 12:31
I was really excited about his Terminator movie too Rishoutfield Nov 01, 20:14
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar