HSX Forum

Movies

DL: Hamada (Paramount) Cregger (New Line), Rogen (Sony or Amazon) and others are circling horror short story The Occupant movie rights

Posted by: notfabio on Feb 10, 10:03

https://deadline.com/2023/02/horror-short-story-the-occupant-scares-up-movie-rights-bidding-battle-1235255996/

DL: Hamada (Paramount) Cregger (New Line), Rogen (Sony or Amazon) and others are circling horror short story The Occupant movie rights notfabio Feb 10, 10:03

Apparently Neal Moritz's deal is now at Paramount. Lindsay Beer is also Paramount. I think Gary Dauberman is still at WB/NL {nm} notfabio Feb 10, 10:05





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Dune: Part Three (DUNE3) 6000 261.54 (-0.97)          Babies (BBIES) 50000 17.95 (+0.02)          Babies (BBIES) 50000 17.95 (+0.02)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 1302 12.91 (-1.21)          Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans (LGBTQ) 635 33.06 (+0.02)          Babies (BBIES) 50000 17.95 (+0.02)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 10061 59.53 (-1.01)          Babies (BBIES) 50000 17.95 (+0.02)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 12.91 (-1.21)          Babies (BBIES) 50000 17.95 (+0.02)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 12.91 (-1.21)          Babies (BBIES) 50000 17.95 (+0.02)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 108999 12.91 (-1.21)          Charlie Day (CDAY) 616 103.17 (0.00)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 109000 12.91 (-1.21)          Wildwood (WILDW) 50000 26.93 (-0.67)          Wildwood (WILDW) 50000 26.93 (-0.67)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 59.53 (-1.01)          Jeremy Renner (JRENN) 766 122.13 (-0.01)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 59.53 (-1.01)          Wildwood (WILDW) 50000 26.93 (-0.67)          Wildwood (WILDW) 50000 26.93 (-0.67)          Wildwood (WILDW) 50000 26.93 (-0.67)          Wildwood (WILDW) 50000 26.93 (-0.67)          Robert Pattinson (RPATT) 25000 81.57 (-0.25)          Robert Pattinson (RPATT) 25000 81.57 (-0.25)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 150000 70.03 (-0.94)          Dune: Part Three (DUNE3) 4381 261.54 (-0.97)          Always Lalisa (ALISA) 10 2.71 (0.00)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 20 70.03 (-0.94)          Star Wars: Episode X (STRW1) 20 120.68 (-0.05)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 150000 12.99 (+2.99)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 8714 70.03 (-0.94)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 88654 16.14 (+1.66)          Fear the Reaper (FREPR) 58323 12.99 (+2.99)          Man of Tomorrow (SPMOT) 1000 284.36 (-0.25)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 12.91 (-1.21)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 150000 8.43 (-0.12)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 150000 8.43 (-0.12)          Rolling Loud: The Movie (RLOUD) 150000 1.58 (-0.06)          Rolling Loud: The Movie (RLOUD) 150000 1.58 (-0.06)          Nickels (NCKEL) 150000 0.20 (-0.04)          Nickels (NCKEL) 150000 0.20 (-0.04)          Bruce Lee (BRLEE) 900 9.61 (-0.01)          Primetime (PRMTM) 150000 43.98 (0.00)          Kockroach (KOCKR) 997 13.87 (+0.14)          Primetime (PRMTM) 150000 43.98 (0.00)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 150000 59.53 (-1.01)          Werwulf (WERWU) 871 68.20 (+0.10)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 20.98 (-0.55)