The Rule of Three The Rule of Three stars Chloe East as a woman trying to escape a deadly curse on her family that claims a victim...
Love of Your Life Margaret Qualley and Gabriel Basso star in the romance Love of Your Life about a young widow who goes on a journey...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
I know this is notfabio's bag but The Condemned and R.I.P.D. have entered Netflix's Top 10 viewed thanks to other countries
Posted by: The Weekend Warrior (a.k.a TheWeekendWarrior) on Mar 07, 12:12
https://top10.netflix.com/
I know this is notfabio's bag but The Condemned and R.I.P.D. have entered Netflix's Top 10 viewed thanks to other countries The Weekend Warrior Mar 07, 12:12
Also Netflix algo pushing RIPD and THIS IS WHERE I LEAVE YOU to Adam Project/Shawn Levy/Ozark viewers who didn't see them theatrically. notfabio Mar 07, 12:21
Also helps that the last two weeks have been slow for major Netflix releases, so library titles aren't buried. We Have a Ghost perf=decent {nm} notfabio Mar 07, 12:32
Variety claims the Chris Rock Live Special was #7 but it's not on the chart. Would mean it did around 27 million hours. Sat-Sun. notfabio Mar 07, 12:51
It would be on next week's chart probably (for rewatches)... I know this cause I'm handling that beat for Gold Derby now :) {nm} The Weekend Warrior Mar 07, 13:03
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar