if not, no worries 😊 {nm} May 04, 11:20
ME {nm} May 04, 11:30
great!...would you be okay with dropping me an email (address inside) so I can reach out to you at the end of the game? May 04, 11:49
Is this happening? Still time to enter? {nm} May 04, 11:45
yup...there's a reminder post down there somewhere ⬇ {nm} May 04, 11:51
Made a correction in my original post, those still count, right? {nm} May 04, 12:09
Is okay to make changes to our original picks posted? Also, if it helps, I would donate an Amazon gift card. {nm} May 04, 12:52
that would be great if you can!...please send me an email to the address inside so I can keep in touch... May 04, 15:56
yup it was lobogotti in the past...he's been away from HSX since before last summer...maybe longer {nm} May 04, 15:57
changes are fine...but please be sure of your picks before submitting...don't want too much of a mess for KaiGee...lol May 04, 15:54
that's why I wait until the last week before the season starts...people keep changing their minds anyway...lol {nm} May 04, 15:54