https://variety.com/2023/digital/news/amc-theatres-on-demand-fandango-vudu-1235629533/
Next question here, Adam, is a request on update on AMC on Demand.
Adam Aron -- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
AMC on Demand, which we introduced several years ago before the pandemic, has always had kind of low usage. And candidly, while it's a good little product, I think our money is better directed elsewhere. And so, the money that we have been investing to grow AMC Theaters on Demand is money, I think that instead, we ought to be putting in placing a significant number of branded credit cards or taking popcorn to the home popcorn market. So, I think that as we look to 2023, we're going to look to either phase out AMC Theaters on Demand or alternatively joint venture with another party to offer that same capability to our guests, but not only -- but not necessarily to investment spend to build it up ourselves.