Obey KJ Apa and Nadia Parkes lead the horror film Obey. Sophie Kargman will direct from a script by Ryan Farhoudi.
Love of Your Life Margaret Qualley and Gabriel Basso star in the romance Love of Your Life about a young widow who goes on a journey...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
I'm not sure how many appearances she has left in her contract at this point, can't be that much (spoilers?)
Posted by: notfabio on Jun 11, 12:32 in response to DTravel's post Then just turn them down next time they offer a couple...
She allegedly is in one episode of Coven of Chaos toward the end and I would imagine Kang Dynasty/Secret Wars which with how far MCU titles are getting pushed out could be another 3-5 years.Ā
Variety: Elizabeth Olsen continues her "I wish Feige would fire me" press tour. Would be happy if she never played Scarlet Witch again. notfabio Jun 11, 08:26
Then just turn them down next time they offer a couple truckloads of money to play her again. {nm} DTravel Jun 11, 11:11
I'm not sure how many appearances she has left in her contract at this point, can't be that much (spoilers?) notfabio Jun 11, 12:32
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar