HSX Forum
Movies
Sneider's ATL article: Vanessa Kirby and Joseph Quinn are being EYED (NOT SIGNED)TO PLAY Sue and Johnny Storm in Marvel’s Fantastic Four
Antibody
Aug 03, 13:48
So… how long before things change on *this*?
{nm}
Jay_Beezy
Aug 03, 13:50
Both have long been rumored, so not breaking news.
{nm}
Antibody
Aug 03, 13:50
I can’t keep up, dude. Lol
{nm}
Jay_Beezy
Aug 03, 13:59
Sorry folks, MR looked like VK on my super secret scoop spy phone text chain! Margot Robbie is Sue Storm! (joking I think...)
{nm}
Jeff Sneider
Aug 03, 14:24
Can we stop posting Fantastic Four casting *scoops*? I can’t take it anymore. Only the official announcements when they happen, please. Lol
{nm}
Jay_Beezy
Aug 03, 14:34
Instructions unclear, posting photos of studio pweasants from 1999
{nm}
Harry Knowles
Aug 03, 14:53
Still fuzzy, here's My Time To Shine subtweeting BSL's post that an offer went out to a pretty big name for Galactus in April.
Harry Knowles
Aug 03, 14:56