RT: Gran Turismo a not great 60% with 40 reviews Aug 08, 21:00
Shocking. That it got 58 percent I mean. {nm} Aug 09, 00:36
Even the 10th anniversary of Sharknado got a 74% haha Aug 09, 04:17
Why? Have you seen the movie? I have, and it's a good movie. Aug 09, 06:03
usually WW is good at sniffing out movies that respond better with audiences than mainstream critics Aug 09, 09:49
I enjoyed it. It's a crowd pleaser. The product promotion is unsubtle though. {nm} Aug 09, 10:08
Noted: I've added to my list to see in a theater. God help me lol. {nm} Aug 09, 15:34
Saw Cry of the City last night at the Film Noir Festival. My God Mature is underrated. Aug 09, 15:38
Warrior: What's your take on Cry of the City? Have you seen it in a theater? {nm} Aug 09, 17:59
Haven't seen it. {nm} Aug 10, 00:03