EW: CMCQU talks death of SPOILER in MISS7 and teases more deaths in MISS8 Aug 11, 09:05
It's kind of weird they have an official podcast now with Light the Fuse but giving these interviews to Empire's Podcast Aug 11, 09:10
But I do appreciate they held off on spoiler interviews for the most part until several weeks in. {nm} Aug 11, 09:11
If it's really true they handled it poorly {nm} Aug 11, 09:24
Spoilers..... Aug 11, 09:40
Now confirmed by this post inspite of hiding the spoiler in the title :-( {nm} Aug 11, 10:07
I somehow doubt Rob Delaney will be back. He's barely in 7 (and not even credited in the opening credits that I saw) {nm} Aug 11, 10:29
CMCQU tagged him for MI7 & MI8, though he did the same for another person in that room.... Aug 11, 10:48
Thats not who I'm talking about.. {nm} Aug 11, 13:53