Summer Pick 7: freedom rings louder Aug 14, 18:12
Proffesor F should get a point deducted. He put Flash in first place when Flash is actually in 2nd place. {nm} Aug 14, 19:15
jonjon is gonna win, because Flash didn't guess the tiebreaker {nm} Aug 14, 19:22
I meant Professor AF... was just a joke cause he had Flash as Pick #1 and the player named Flash was in 2nd place Aug 15, 05:39
TLMER is going to drop to fifth place, as predicted by jonjon and Flash. {nm} Aug 15, 07:31
WHAT??? {nm} Aug 15, 09:57
I know. How did I miss that? Sheesh! {nm} Aug 15, 10:02
What the he!!??? My picks were so bad I haven't checked the standings in a looong time. I need to see this. {nm} Aug 15, 12:18
Oh, golly gee shucks...I really do have a good chance. {nm} Aug 15, 12:23
I have a slim chance, if OPNHM knocks TLMER out of 4th, I have the tiebreaker edge among remaining 6 pointers. {nm} Aug 14, 23:18
jonjon and Flash will have 7. {nm} Aug 15, 07:33
There’s also the possibility Oppenheimer passes Guardians, which would give MattW the win {nm} Aug 15, 08:53
Wait .. SOFRD is being counted? .. too many ProfessorF's at the top. Not to mention a Flash Aug 15, 00:05
You are Confusing Changing the Port Name (Just Once) with using an Unlimited Number of Handles when Posting. {nm} Aug 15, 00:25
SOFRD opened on Jul 4, which is between May 5, 2023 through September 4, 2023 Aug 15, 07:47
Has it been determined the sketchy accounting ("pay it forward") will be credited, or has Sound of Freedom genuinely put Aug 15, 07:41
Just as long as the Barbie at your Delta parties wasn't Dean Wormer's daughter! {nm} Aug 15, 12:35
Wormer's wife . . . Wormer's daughter . . . Wormer's granddaughter . . . all were welcome as our female party guests {nm} Aug 15, 18:14