Eras Tour makes $26 million in presales in less than 24 hours Sep 01, 05:59
tbh I thought she left a lot of money on the table not livestreaming individual performances in the theater. 50 performances x Full theater Sep 01, 06:19
Has that ever been done before for a touring act? This concert film makes more sense. Sep 01, 06:46
Concert promoters would have to agree to it and she would've likely only play one show per city. {nm} Sep 01, 06:56
Metallica just did it a few weeks back. Livestreamed both Texas shows into theaters. Sep 01, 06:58
one/two offs. buice is talking about every show on the whole tour. {nm} Sep 01, 07:11
There aren't many bands who offer enough difference between each show to make that profitable... maybe Phish. {nm} Sep 01, 07:22
That 26 million is JUST AMC so full # is at least 2x that {nm} Sep 01, 06:51
I dunno... I can still get tickets for Friday shows at a lot of local theaters. {nm} Sep 01, 06:59
(Not that I would...) :) {nm} Sep 01, 06:59
You can. We won't judge ;-) We'll forget so we don't judge! {nm} Sep 01, 08:19
Yeah, and no AMC A-List tickets either. I wonder if they'll allow it for later weeks. {nm} Sep 01, 07:49
Swift is setting the price, so AMC would lose money. {nm} Sep 01, 07:59
Yup, that's a negative on A-List... {nm} Sep 01, 08:10
And somebody thought the IPO should be priced at $5 haha {nm} Sep 01, 07:40
October finally getting its 100m opening. Sep 01, 07:51