HSX Forum
Movies
ERC: The IMAX Live-TIFF Stop Making Sense Special Event is showing in 165 IMAX locations today (I think the widest Imax Live event yet)
notfabio
Sep 11, 12:32
Sales appear to be decent (it's $38.00! at Irvine Spectrum which is about 3/4th's full, will likely sell out by showtime)
notfabio
Sep 11, 12:35
$38.00 at The Spectrum! That's crazy!
{nm}
goodvibe61
Sep 11, 14:23
for the chance to watch Jerry and Chris start **** onstage with David to his face? cheap!
{nm}
just alan
Sep 11, 14:27
I love the movie; especially once the whole band is out there and they really get going. But that's alot of green!
{nm}
goodvibe61
Sep 11, 15:06
you know summer's really over when the Oppenheimer banner is down at the Chinese
just alan
Sep 11, 13:00
Any Trouble making off with it?
{nm}
Captain Obvious
Sep 11, 14:03
When I was at Usual Megaplex we had Tomb Raider banners hanging off our balcony. AJOLI kept on getting smaller and smaller.....
notfabio
Sep 11, 14:18
But will it be rolled into opening weekend? That's the question.
{nm}
TheWeekendWarrior
Sep 11, 18:26