LISAF screening in Century City Sep 27, 08:52
I think this screened awhile back, so likely some reshoots or edits. {nm} Sep 27, 08:53
(LFRNK), Perhaps. Link Attached. Sep 27, 09:34
How did *we* not buy this movie?! {nm} Sep 27, 11:06
Why does one have to be under 40 to see it? Are they going to check ID? {nm} Sep 27, 10:55
Generally speaking once you hit 50+ you are dead to research screenings. But sometimes it goes up to 55. Sep 27, 11:17
Horizon I think is the only recent example which did want 50+ (the list of movie comps were movies from the 30's - 50's) {nm} Sep 27, 11:18
You really know how to hurt a guy's feelings. :( {nm} Sep 27, 11:18
Well, they almost never do research screenings in NY anyway.... so there's that... {nm} Sep 27, 12:13
I mean, I could go out to Jersey... but why would I ever want to? :) {nm} Sep 27, 18:53