even EmpireCity thinks that #TheMarvels will bomb, #CaptainAmericaBraveNewWorld will do a fraction of other CA movies. Oct 14, 05:20
he also says that he wouldn't be shocked to see Marvel scrap Thunderbolts completely Oct 14, 05:21
But he still predicts that Deadpool 3 will be huge {nm} Oct 14, 05:22
This is just one person's opinion probably with little basis on facts. {nm} Oct 14, 08:43
Surprisingly no mention of Blade since that's been worse off than Thunderbolts. {nm} Oct 14, 07:11
Blade at least is a known brand. I do think reducing "some" projects before Secret Wars is not a totally terrible idea Oct 14, 07:32
Probably should still do Thunderbolts and I think Armor Wars should do fine, but maybe just make Secret Wars I and II {nm} Oct 14, 07:35
Have Secret Wars I titled Secret Wars and Secret Wars II titled Endgame II. ;P {nm} Oct 14, 11:38
probably should settle with SAG so the cast could do promo i guess {nm} Oct 14, 09:15