HSX Forum

Movies

Wow, I was gonna see Aquaman in IMAX tonight but realized I didn't get a ticket for my favorite IMAX on 68th Street

Posted by: TheWeekendWarrior on Dec 26, 10:59

I just went there to see if there were any tickets available since that theater tends to sell out for many days in advance, at least the good seats at the back... they're ALL open so I was able to get a ticket for the seat I like just a few hours before showtime. Not good. For some reason I thought Color Purple was getting some IMAX screens

Wow, I was gonna see Aquaman in IMAX tonight but realized I didn't get a ticket for my favorite IMAX on 68th Street TheWeekendWarrior Dec 26, 10:59

yeah maybe you could make filling the board a Christmas tradition 😁 {nm} tealfan Dec 26, 13:27

I came pretty close, didn't I? :) {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Dec 26, 19:28





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Xolo Mariduena (XMARI) 25000 48.33 (+0.50)          Honeymoon/Funeral (HNYMF) 25000 8.85 (+0.67)          Sandra Bullock (SBULL) 25000 91.08 (-0.75)          Elsinore (ELSNR) 25000 7.23 (+0.66)          The Surgeon (SURGN) 100000 8.89 (-0.58)          Ray Gunn (RAYGN) 150000 3.83 (-0.04)          Paul Greengrass (PGREE) 25000 67.55 (-0.50)          From the World of John Wick: Cai (FJWCN) 150000 40.57 (0.00)          The Cat in the Hat (TCATH) 50000 108.87 (-0.45)          Heart Eyes 2 (HRTE2) 150000 20.39 (+0.14)          The Surgeon (SURGN) 50000 8.89 (-0.58)          Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (li (TMNT5) 1000 72.62 (-0.16)          From the World of John Wick: Cai (FJWCN) 150000 40.57 (0.00)          Five Nights at Freddy's 3 (5NAF3) 12500 79.08 (-0.89)          Heart Eyes 2 (HRTE2) 150000 20.39 (+0.14)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 19.70 (+0.06)          Chris Pine (CPINE) 25000 39.89 (+0.25)          Rolling Loud The Movie (RLOUD) 150000 7.58 (+0.73)          Rolling Loud The Movie (RLOUD) 150000 7.58 (+0.73)          Shaun The Sheep: The Beast Of Mo (SHEP3) 150000 3.36 (-0.09)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 150000 38.61 (-0.59)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 150000 38.61 (-0.59)          Dynamic Duo (DYDUO) 150000 122.09 (-0.46)          Crazy Rich Asians 2: China Rich (CRAS2) 150000 16.22 (-0.06)          Dynamic Duo (DYDUO) 150000 122.09 (-0.46)          Spring Breakers 2: Salvation Mou (SPBR2) 150000 7.03 (+0.01)          Clayface (CLAYF) 150000 66.35 (-0.30)          Clayface (CLAYF) 150000 66.35 (-0.30)          Ghost Soldier (ARCNG) 9999 26.78 (-0.16)          Star Wars: Starfighter (SWAR4) 150000 286.05 (+0.50)          Primetime (PRMTM) 150000 46.08 (+0.04)          Madden (MADEN) 150000 2.34 (+0.01)          Taylor Russell (TARUS) 25000 8.82 (-0.10)          Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Ve (ASPD3) 10 275.28 (0.00)          Jay Duplass (JDUPL) 25000 13.13 (+1.13)          Dynamic Duo (DYDUO) 150000 122.09 (-0.46)          A Long Winter (ALWNT) 150000 2.20 (+0.06)          A Long Winter (ALWNT) 150000 2.20 (+0.06)          The Fix (HTHRN) 150000 2.06 (-0.06)          The Fix (HTHRN) 150000 2.06 (-0.06)          Elden Ring (ELDEN) 150000 67.87 (+0.05)          James McAvoy (JMCAV) 25000 58.92 (-0.16)          Jurassic World sequel (JURA8) 150000 233.87 (+0.34)          Black Panther III (BPNT3) 150000 287.33 (+1.00)          Shang-Chi 2 (SHCH2) 150000 47.46 (+0.20)          The Haunting of Hotel Transylvan (HTRN5) 150000 98.00 (+0.33)          Whalefall (WHALF) 150000 31.64 (+0.06)          Whalefall (WHALF) 150000 31.64 (+0.06)          Whalefall (WHALF) 150000 31.64 (+0.06)          De Gaulle (DEGAU) 10 0.94 (-0.06)