The Families Stone The Families Stone reunite 20 years after the original film. Claire Danes, Rachel McAdams, Dermot Mulroney, Craig...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
I hope Strangers doesn't turn into a Divergent situation where they never finish the trilogy
Posted by: TheWeekendWarrior on May 17, 08:06 in response to Antibody's post DL: IMGNF $1.75M; STRN3 $1.2M ; BTBLK $375K
Though I say that without having seen Chapter 1 myself (yet)
DL: IMGNF $1.75M; STRN3 $1.2M ; BTBLK $375K Antibody May 17, 07:55
I hope Strangers doesn't turn into a Divergent situation where they never finish the trilogy TheWeekendWarrior May 17, 08:06
STRN4 and 5 are already in the can. {nm} Antibody May 17, 08:22
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar