HSX Forum

Movies

Freddy vs Jason! {nm}

Posted by: hydecs (a.k.a del_NQE_hydecs) on Dec 24, 13:56 in response to Ramdadof3's post What is the first movie you remember trading...

What is the first movie you remember trading... {nm} Ramdadof3 Dec 23, 15:04

I remember Saving Private Ryan and Snake Eyes (w NCAGE and CGUGI) {nm} Ramdadof3 Dec 23, 15:05

glad I saved my complete history when you still could...it was Titanic... tealfan Dec 23, 15:10

I miss the complete history hack. Great memories. {nm} TFeeney Dec 23, 19:32

Passion of the Christ. {nm} icecreamman Dec 23, 15:13

Sweet Home Alabama is the first i remember, though I probably traded a few penny stocks before that. {nm} shadowking Dec 23, 15:17

Godzilla - lost my shirt on that one....lol...(nm) loveman3 Dec 23, 15:57

The Matrix or Lord of the Rings 1-3 IPOs. I remember when they had a music exchange - i never figured out how to make money on it. {nm} tribality Dec 23, 16:07

WOW! I vaguely remember that... {nm} Ramdadof3 Dec 23, 16:20

I remember that, I figured out how to make good money just before they shut it down. That was a fun distraction b/c I hadn't figured out HSX {nm} ndmaster Dec 24, 06:41

Bad Boys II back when it was still "Bad Boys Around the World" {nm} Apokalips Dec 23, 16:27

The Italian Job {nm} edzep Dec 23, 16:27

Chicken Run {nm} amnesiac Dec 23, 20:56

oops... {nm} amnesiac Dec 23, 21:00

Made a killing betting against Godzilla JohnTEQP Dec 23, 17:23

Seven Years in Tibet.. [SEVYR] Oleg Max Dec 23, 17:23

National Treasure. Good times, good times. {nm} Was Bar Was Dec 23, 17:24

traded that on my first day i believe. also EGAME which i still own.lol {nm} tradermark Dec 24, 05:26

"Air Force One," I think. HDINI as a concept for TCRUI. First arb was "G. I. Jane." {nm} second gary Dec 23, 18:29

Received shares of Hellboy when I joined. {nm} Anniebecca Dec 23, 18:48

I didnt start playing movies until I was rich; I remember TSTAM adjusting -2000pts dropping Phantom Meanace and adding Limey {nm} RazorHawk Dec 23, 19:08

I don't remember the first movie, but I remember trading CODON and JROBE early on, when bonds were in the thousands of $. {nm} ndmaster Dec 23, 19:18

pink2 {nm} sneak Dec 23, 19:22

I think it was INDI4, 10 years before it came out. {nm} TFeeney Dec 23, 19:31

free stock for signing up: Once Upon a Time in Mexico {nm} mickpix Dec 23, 20:34

End of Days {nm} ReaperXXX Dec 23, 21:03

and lost a bunch because i didnt have a clue {nm} ReaperXXX Dec 23, 21:12

Darkness Falls, but I was always way more of an IMX player. sonic_death_monkey Dec 23, 22:13

Duets.Your got free stock when you joined. I chose this beauty. {nm} Sladest Dec 24, 06:03

I think it was the first Harry Potter, but I also remember Anna & the King and End Of Days as earlier buys {nm} daveart Dec 24, 09:54

Freddy vs Jason! hydecs Dec 24, 13:56





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.50 (+0.50)          The Bell Jar (BLJAR) 15000 11.95 (-0.02)          The Bell Jar (BLJAR) 15000 11.95 (-0.02)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 11.11 (+1.11)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.25 (+0.25)          John Cho (JCHO) 25000 11.40 (-0.20)          Demon Slayer: Infinity Castle 2 (DSIC2) 150000 84.00 (+0.74)          Nico Parker (NIPAR) 1000 101.74 (+1.33)          Nico Parker (NIPAR) 1000 101.74 (+1.33)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 15000 1.67 (-0.33)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 7.87 (-0.13)          Demon Slayer: Infinity Castle 2 (DSIC2) 150000 84.00 (+0.74)          Demon Slayer: Infinity Castle 2 (DSIC2) 150000 84.00 (+0.74)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 15000 1.67 (-0.33)          Paris Paramount aka Untitled Nan (PRSPM) 150000 49.16 (+0.54)          Paris Paramount aka Untitled Nan (PRSPM) 150000 49.16 (+0.54)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 15000 2.68 (+0.68)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 150000 1.88 (-0.24)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 15000 2.68 (+0.68)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 15000 27.59 (+2.59)          Buds (BUDS) 150000 29.01 (+1.60)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 15000 27.59 (+2.59)          Obey (OBEY) 2000 18.74 (-0.39)          Obey (OBEY) 2000 18.74 (-0.39)          Christopher Miller (CMILL) 25000 186.59 (-1.50)          Buds (BUDS) 25000 29.01 (+1.60)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.50 (+0.50)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 2000 15.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 1.47 (-0.53)          Saoirse Ronan (SRONA) 21 29.73 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 8.88 (-1.12)          Ocean's 14 (OCEN6) 150000 76.95 (+1.28)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 150000 70.67 (+1.71)          Ocean's 14 (OCEN6) 150000 76.95 (+1.28)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.67 (-0.33)          Buds (BUDS) 150000 29.01 (+1.60)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 25000 2.68 (+0.68)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 27.59 (+2.59)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.25 (+0.25)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 7.87 (-0.13)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 150000 1.88 (-0.24)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 15000 42.47 (+4.60)          Other Mommy H$25 Call (IATHS.CA) 25000 2.53 (-0.86)          Natalie Portman (NPORT) 997 99.30 (+0.50)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 150000 70.67 (+1.71)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 150000 70.67 (+1.71)          Nicole Kidman (NKIDM) 1818 54.44 (-1.17)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 150000 13.00 (-3.19)