HSX Forum

Movies

I miss the complete history hack. Great memories. {nm}

Posted by: TFeeney on Dec 23, 19:32 in response to tealfan's post glad I saved my complete history when you still...

What is the first movie you remember trading... {nm} Ramdadof3 Dec 23, 15:04

I remember Saving Private Ryan and Snake Eyes (w NCAGE and CGUGI) {nm} Ramdadof3 Dec 23, 15:05

glad I saved my complete history when you still could...it was Titanic... tealfan Dec 23, 15:10

I miss the complete history hack. Great memories. TFeeney Dec 23, 19:32

Passion of the Christ. {nm} icecreamman Dec 23, 15:13

Sweet Home Alabama is the first i remember, though I probably traded a few penny stocks before that. {nm} shadowking Dec 23, 15:17

Godzilla - lost my shirt on that one....lol...(nm) loveman3 Dec 23, 15:57

The Matrix or Lord of the Rings 1-3 IPOs. I remember when they had a music exchange - i never figured out how to make money on it. {nm} tribality Dec 23, 16:07

WOW! I vaguely remember that... {nm} Ramdadof3 Dec 23, 16:20

I remember that, I figured out how to make good money just before they shut it down. That was a fun distraction b/c I hadn't figured out HSX {nm} ndmaster Dec 24, 06:41

Bad Boys II back when it was still "Bad Boys Around the World" {nm} Apokalips Dec 23, 16:27

The Italian Job {nm} edzep Dec 23, 16:27

Chicken Run {nm} amnesiac Dec 23, 20:56

oops... {nm} amnesiac Dec 23, 21:00

Made a killing betting against Godzilla JohnTEQP Dec 23, 17:23

Seven Years in Tibet.. [SEVYR] Oleg Max Dec 23, 17:23

National Treasure. Good times, good times. {nm} Was Bar Was Dec 23, 17:24

traded that on my first day i believe. also EGAME which i still own.lol {nm} tradermark Dec 24, 05:26

"Air Force One," I think. HDINI as a concept for TCRUI. First arb was "G. I. Jane." {nm} second gary Dec 23, 18:29

Received shares of Hellboy when I joined. {nm} Anniebecca Dec 23, 18:48

I didnt start playing movies until I was rich; I remember TSTAM adjusting -2000pts dropping Phantom Meanace and adding Limey {nm} RazorHawk Dec 23, 19:08

I don't remember the first movie, but I remember trading CODON and JROBE early on, when bonds were in the thousands of $. {nm} ndmaster Dec 23, 19:18

pink2 {nm} sneak Dec 23, 19:22

I think it was INDI4, 10 years before it came out. {nm} TFeeney Dec 23, 19:31

free stock for signing up: Once Upon a Time in Mexico {nm} mickpix Dec 23, 20:34

End of Days {nm} ReaperXXX Dec 23, 21:03

and lost a bunch because i didnt have a clue {nm} ReaperXXX Dec 23, 21:12

Darkness Falls, but I was always way more of an IMX player. sonic_death_monkey Dec 23, 22:13

Duets.Your got free stock when you joined. I chose this beauty. {nm} Sladest Dec 24, 06:03

I think it was the first Harry Potter, but I also remember Anna & the King and End Of Days as earlier buys {nm} daveart Dec 24, 09:54

Freddy vs Jason! {nm} hydecs Dec 24, 13:56





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Top Gun 3 (TOPG3) 1 168.47 (-0.43)          Top Gun 3 (TOPG3) 1 168.47 (-0.43)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 3 31.86 (-0.49)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 3 31.86 (-0.49)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 1 70.67 (+1.71)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 1 70.67 (+1.71)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 2 18.43 (+0.91)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 2 18.43 (+0.91)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 2 11.47 (+0.86)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 2 11.47 (+0.86)          Lilo & Stitch 2 (LILS2) 3 284.10 (+1.50)          Lilo & Stitch 2 (LILS2) 3 284.10 (+1.50)          Whalefall (WHALF) 3 27.52 (+1.15)          Whalefall (WHALF) 150000 27.52 (+1.15)          Nasty (NASTY) 1 12.06 (+1.32)          Nasty (NASTY) 150000 12.06 (+1.32)          Buds (BUDS) 3 29.01 (+1.60)          Buds (BUDS) 150000 29.01 (+1.60)          Buds (BUDS) 150000 29.01 (+1.60)          The New Simpsons Movie (SIMP2) 3 169.39 (-0.48)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          The New Simpsons Movie (SIMP2) 3 169.39 (-0.48)          Dune: Part Three (DUNE3) 3 262.44 (-0.85)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 66.88 (-1.48)          Dune: Part Three (DUNE3) 3 262.44 (-0.85)          Verity (VERTY) 10 66.88 (-1.48)          Verity (VERTY) 10 66.88 (-1.48)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 3 57.08 (-2.02)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 3 57.08 (-2.02)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 11.47 (+0.86)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 28.16 (-1.78)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 66.88 (-1.48)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 127 38.34 (-0.66)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 150000 42.49 (+4.62)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 150000 42.49 (+4.62)          Nasty (NASTY) 1 12.06 (+1.32)          Nasty (NASTY) 150000 12.06 (+1.32)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 200 121.65 (+4.61)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 1 42.49 (+4.62)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 150000 42.49 (+4.62)          Nasty (NASTY) 4000 12.06 (+1.32)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 13000 13.00 (-3.19)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.77 (+0.47)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.77 (+0.47)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 15.39 (-0.59)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 149999 15.39 (-0.59)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 15000 42.49 (+4.62)          Dreamquil (DRMQL) 150000 0.76 (-0.08)