HSX Forum

Feedback & Support

Anti, any ideas on when this might be accessible in the UK again? {nm}

Posted by: numbersix_99 on May 10, 04:06 in response to numbersix_99's post What a f***ing pain. I use this site every day and now...

Why is HSX blocked in the UK? thomasisnewhere May 09, 21:55

New European GDPR regulations imposes strict requirements on the way businesses collect, store and manage personal data. Prophecy May 09, 23:30

Thanks for the info. Looks like it has been 6 years in the making. Hope other websites are ahead of this. {nm} thomasisnewhere May 09, 23:42

What a f***ing pain. I use this site every day and now I'm not allowed access??? At least my VPN works :P {nm} numbersix_99 May 10, 00:10

Anti, any ideas on when this might be accessible in the UK again? numbersix_99 May 10, 04:06

Unfortunately I don't at the moment. This came down from way above. Antibody May 10, 10:01

I hear ya, man. Fingers crossed you can sort it all out {nm} numbersix_99 May 10, 12:06

Anitbody - The only information kept within one's profile is their email address. The_1250_Man May 10, 12:14

I believe the group name for cautions is a "paranoia", not "overabundance'. :) {nm} DTravel May 10, 16:09

Ok, I can understand this for the UK, also UK is in the process of BREXIT so EU shouldnt apply. But I'm AU and getting blocked {nm} The_1250_Man May 10, 12:03

I think HSX need to check their blocking of IP ranges better, I fall under APNIC and are clearly AU, Luckily I do have VPN service I can use {nm} The_1250_Man May 10, 12:07

HSX should now to accessible to APNIC including Australia. {nm} Antibody May 10, 14:13

Thank you {nm} Karl_S May 10, 18:24

Got the same message in Brazil early this morning, but I'm back online now. FabioParme May 10, 19:20

GDPR has been adopted by the UK, so will apply Post-Brexit (just to clear that up) {nm} Shirtavius May 11, 07:16

another UK user here. Would love for HSX to be able to find a solution. Also, might be good to put out info on twitter? {nm} russ1 May 10, 09:17

There's no reason to block viewing the forums page that doesn't even require login. HSX just doesnt want to implement the changes properly. Shriker May 10, 12:40

Still out in the UK. I'm using a temporary VPN. {nm} ladybegood May 11, 11:40





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Top Gun 3 (TOPG3) 1 168.47 (-0.43)          Top Gun 3 (TOPG3) 1 168.47 (-0.43)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 3 31.86 (-0.49)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 3 31.86 (-0.49)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 1 70.67 (+1.71)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 1 70.67 (+1.71)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 2 18.43 (+0.91)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 2 18.43 (+0.91)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 2 11.47 (+0.86)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 2 11.47 (+0.86)          Lilo & Stitch 2 (LILS2) 3 284.10 (+1.50)          Lilo & Stitch 2 (LILS2) 3 284.10 (+1.50)          Whalefall (WHALF) 3 27.52 (+1.15)          Whalefall (WHALF) 150000 27.52 (+1.15)          Nasty (NASTY) 1 12.06 (+1.32)          Nasty (NASTY) 150000 12.06 (+1.32)          Buds (BUDS) 3 29.01 (+1.60)          Buds (BUDS) 150000 29.01 (+1.60)          Buds (BUDS) 150000 29.01 (+1.60)          The New Simpsons Movie (SIMP2) 3 169.39 (-0.48)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          The New Simpsons Movie (SIMP2) 3 169.39 (-0.48)          Dune: Part Three (DUNE3) 3 262.44 (-0.85)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 66.88 (-1.48)          Dune: Part Three (DUNE3) 3 262.44 (-0.85)          Verity (VERTY) 10 66.88 (-1.48)          Verity (VERTY) 10 66.88 (-1.48)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 3 57.08 (-2.02)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 3 57.08 (-2.02)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 11.47 (+0.86)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 28.16 (-1.78)          Verity (VERTY) 150000 66.88 (-1.48)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 127 38.34 (-0.66)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 150000 42.49 (+4.62)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 150000 42.49 (+4.62)          Nasty (NASTY) 1 12.06 (+1.32)          Nasty (NASTY) 150000 12.06 (+1.32)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 200 121.65 (+4.61)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 1 42.49 (+4.62)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 150000 42.49 (+4.62)          Nasty (NASTY) 4000 12.06 (+1.32)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 13000 13.00 (-3.19)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.77 (+0.47)          Other Mommy H$25 Put (IATHS.PU) 25000 1.77 (+0.47)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 150000 15.39 (-0.59)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 149999 15.39 (-0.59)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 15000 42.49 (+4.62)          Dreamquil (DRMQL) 150000 0.76 (-0.08)