HSX Forum

Feedback & Support

another UK user here. Would love for HSX to be able to find a solution. Also, might be good to put out info on twitter? {nm}

Posted by: russ1 on May 10, 09:17 in response to thomasisnewhere's post Why is HSX blocked in the UK?

Why is HSX blocked in the UK? thomasisnewhere May 09, 21:55

New European GDPR regulations imposes strict requirements on the way businesses collect, store and manage personal data. Prophecy May 09, 23:30

Thanks for the info. Looks like it has been 6 years in the making. Hope other websites are ahead of this. {nm} thomasisnewhere May 09, 23:42

What a f***ing pain. I use this site every day and now I'm not allowed access??? At least my VPN works :P {nm} numbersix_99 May 10, 00:10

Anti, any ideas on when this might be accessible in the UK again? {nm} numbersix_99 May 10, 04:06

Unfortunately I don't at the moment. This came down from way above. Antibody May 10, 10:01

I hear ya, man. Fingers crossed you can sort it all out {nm} numbersix_99 May 10, 12:06

Anitbody - The only information kept within one's profile is their email address. The_1250_Man May 10, 12:14

I believe the group name for cautions is a "paranoia", not "overabundance'. :) {nm} DTravel May 10, 16:09

Ok, I can understand this for the UK, also UK is in the process of BREXIT so EU shouldnt apply. But I'm AU and getting blocked {nm} The_1250_Man May 10, 12:03

I think HSX need to check their blocking of IP ranges better, I fall under APNIC and are clearly AU, Luckily I do have VPN service I can use {nm} The_1250_Man May 10, 12:07

HSX should now to accessible to APNIC including Australia. {nm} Antibody May 10, 14:13

Thank you {nm} Karl_S May 10, 18:24

Got the same message in Brazil early this morning, but I'm back online now. FabioParme May 10, 19:20

GDPR has been adopted by the UK, so will apply Post-Brexit (just to clear that up) {nm} Shirtavius May 11, 07:16

another UK user here. Would love for HSX to be able to find a solution. Also, might be good to put out info on twitter? russ1 May 10, 09:17

There's no reason to block viewing the forums page that doesn't even require login. HSX just doesnt want to implement the changes properly. Shriker May 10, 12:40

Still out in the UK. I'm using a temporary VPN. {nm} ladybegood May 11, 11:40





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Invertigo (INVRT) 1 18.82 (+0.10)          Invertigo (INVRT) 50000 18.82 (+0.10)          The Matrix 5 (MTRX5) 1 33.36 (+3.04)          The Matrix 5 (MTRX5) 150000 33.36 (+3.04)          Hal (HALD) 1 5.85 (+0.15)          Hal (HALD) 1 5.85 (+0.15)          Wonder Woman (WOND3) 20000 32.16 (+0.12)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 1 1.90 (-0.22)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 1 1.90 (-0.22)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 1 11.39 (+0.78)          Sadie Sink (SSINK) 25000 72.49 (-0.26)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 1 11.39 (+0.78)          Obey (OBEY) 1 18.74 (-0.39)          Swamp Thing (SWAMP) 40000 16.23 (+0.18)          Miles Teller (MTELL) 25000 111.25 (+1.00)          Obey (OBEY) 25000 18.74 (-0.39)          Hello Kitty (HLOKT) 125000 36.97 (+0.18)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 25000 1.71 (-0.29)          Babies (BBIES) 125000 18.36 (+0.83)          4 x 4: The Event (4X4TE) 50000 8.97 (0.00)          Lukas Gage (LGAGE) 25000 22.42 (0.00)          Witch on the Holy Night (WOTHN) 24999 5.11 (+0.14)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 150000 1.90 (-0.22)          Johnny Depp (JDEPP) 25000 97.09 (+0.50)          Hercules (HRCUL) 9999 16.42 (-0.04)          Paris Paramount aka Untitled Nan (PRSPM) 29000 48.86 (+0.24)          Best Pancakes in the County (BPITC) 14999 1.16 (+0.07)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Alan Ritchson (ARITC) 25000 44.07 (+0.83)          Priyanka Chopra Jonas (PCHOP) 20000 20.26 (-0.10)          Riley Keough (RKEOU) 25000 1.64 (+0.02)          Savage Hunters aka Deathstroke & (DSTRK) 70000 42.45 (+4.58)          Adria Arjona (AARJO) 25000 8.11 (-0.10)          Khris Davis (KHDAV) 25000 20.64 (+0.25)          The Young People (TYPEP) 5000 10.89 (-0.03)          Sebastian Stan (SSTAN) 25000 43.67 (+0.33)          Jake Gyllenhaal (JGYLL) 20000 21.64 (-0.22)          The Young People (TYPEP) 5000 10.89 (-0.03)          Felicity Jones (FJONE) 20000 12.06 (-0.08)          Tracy Letts (TLETT) 25000 61.79 (+0.73)          The Shrinking of Treehorn (TSOTH) 33000 0.09 (-0.01)          World War Hulk (THLK2) 20000 30.27 (+0.12)          The Graveyard Book (GRVBK) 46000 0.06 (-0.01)          Ghost Rider (GHSRD) 150000 158.81 (+0.08)          The Gallerist (GALRS) 3000 4.83 (-0.05)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 27.47 (+2.47)          Miami Vice '85 (MIVIC) 150000 115.27 (+0.34)          World War Hulk (THLK2) 54000 30.27 (+0.12)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 4000 21.20 (-0.07)          Klara and the Sun (KLARA) 4000 21.20 (-0.07)