HSX Forum

Feedback & Support

I hear ya, man. Fingers crossed you can sort it all out {nm}

Posted by: numbersix_99 on May 10, 12:06 in response to Antibody's post Unfortunately I don't at the moment. This came down from...

Why is HSX blocked in the UK? thomasisnewhere May 09, 21:55

New European GDPR regulations imposes strict requirements on the way businesses collect, store and manage personal data. Prophecy May 09, 23:30

Thanks for the info. Looks like it has been 6 years in the making. Hope other websites are ahead of this. {nm} thomasisnewhere May 09, 23:42

What a f***ing pain. I use this site every day and now I'm not allowed access??? At least my VPN works :P {nm} numbersix_99 May 10, 00:10

Anti, any ideas on when this might be accessible in the UK again? {nm} numbersix_99 May 10, 04:06

Unfortunately I don't at the moment. This came down from way above. Antibody May 10, 10:01

I hear ya, man. Fingers crossed you can sort it all out numbersix_99 May 10, 12:06

Anitbody - The only information kept within one's profile is their email address. The_1250_Man May 10, 12:14

I believe the group name for cautions is a "paranoia", not "overabundance'. :) {nm} DTravel May 10, 16:09

Ok, I can understand this for the UK, also UK is in the process of BREXIT so EU shouldnt apply. But I'm AU and getting blocked {nm} The_1250_Man May 10, 12:03

I think HSX need to check their blocking of IP ranges better, I fall under APNIC and are clearly AU, Luckily I do have VPN service I can use {nm} The_1250_Man May 10, 12:07

HSX should now to accessible to APNIC including Australia. {nm} Antibody May 10, 14:13

Thank you {nm} Karl_S May 10, 18:24

Got the same message in Brazil early this morning, but I'm back online now. FabioParme May 10, 19:20

GDPR has been adopted by the UK, so will apply Post-Brexit (just to clear that up) {nm} Shirtavius May 11, 07:16

another UK user here. Would love for HSX to be able to find a solution. Also, might be good to put out info on twitter? {nm} russ1 May 10, 09:17

There's no reason to block viewing the forums page that doesn't even require login. HSX just doesnt want to implement the changes properly. Shriker May 10, 12:40

Still out in the UK. I'm using a temporary VPN. {nm} ladybegood May 11, 11:40





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Atonement (ATONM) 150000 1.22 (-0.02)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 20000 1.63 (-0.37)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.50 (+0.50)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 1.47 (-0.53)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 20000 1.63 (-0.37)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 8.88 (-1.12)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 20000 27.63 (+2.63)          Crazy Rich Asians 2 (CRAS2) 1 13.00 (-3.19)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 20000 27.63 (+2.63)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 100000 27.63 (+2.63)          Wildwood H$10 Put (WILDW.PU) 25000 1.55 (-0.45)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 10000 15.00 (0.00)          Metal Gear Solid (MTLGR) 30000 11.46 (-0.02)          Last Friday (FRID4) 10000 8.61 (+0.83)          Metal Gear Solid (MTLGR) 30000 11.46 (-0.02)          Last Friday (FRID4) 10000 8.61 (+0.83)          Wildwood H$10 Call (WILDW.CA) 25000 2.50 (+0.50)          The Bell Jar (BLJAR) 15000 11.95 (-0.02)          The Bell Jar (BLJAR) 15000 11.95 (-0.02)          Wildwood - Opening Weekend (WILDW.OW) 100000 11.11 (+1.11)          Ali G: Who Iz I? - Opening Weeke (ALIG2.OW) 100000 5.25 (+0.25)          John Cho (JCHO) 25000 11.40 (-0.20)          Demon Slayer: Infinity Castle 2 (DSIC2) 150000 84.00 (+0.74)          Nico Parker (NIPAR) 1000 101.74 (+1.33)          Nico Parker (NIPAR) 1000 101.74 (+1.33)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 15000 1.63 (-0.37)          The Night House (NITHS) 150000 7.87 (-0.13)          Demon Slayer: Infinity Castle 2 (DSIC2) 150000 84.00 (+0.74)          Demon Slayer: Infinity Castle 2 (DSIC2) 150000 84.00 (+0.74)          Clayface H$25 Put (CLAYF.PU) 15000 1.63 (-0.37)          Paris Paramount aka Untitled Nan (PRSPM) 150000 49.16 (+0.54)          Paris Paramount aka Untitled Nan (PRSPM) 150000 49.16 (+0.54)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 15000 2.68 (+0.68)          Nutmeg & Mistletoe (NUTMS) 150000 1.88 (-0.24)          Clayface H$25 Call (CLAYF.CA) 15000 2.68 (+0.68)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 15000 27.63 (+2.63)          Buds (BUDS) 150000 29.01 (+1.60)          Clayface - Opening Weekend (CLAYF.OW) 15000 27.63 (+2.63)          Obey (OBEY) 2000 18.74 (-0.39)          Obey (OBEY) 2000 18.74 (-0.39)          Christopher Miller (CMILL) 25000 186.59 (-1.50)          Buds (BUDS) 25000 29.01 (+1.60)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Put (KLARA.PU) 25000 2.50 (+0.50)          The Rule of Three (RULO3) 2000 15.00 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun H$10 Call (KLARA.CA) 25000 1.47 (-0.53)          Saoirse Ronan (SRONA) 21 29.73 (0.00)          Klara and the Sun - Opening Week (KLARA.OW) 100000 8.88 (-1.12)          Ocean's 14 (OCEN6) 150000 76.95 (+1.28)          Doctor Strange 3 (DRST3) 150000 70.67 (+1.71)