CARA: Please Don't Destroy [PLSDD] new title/ticker for UBUDC Mar 07, 17:49
bring back the Debbie Allen dance number, but it's just MthreeGAN and Cocaine Bear {nm} Mar 07, 17:08
Cocaine Bear as host should do it .. let WSMIT try to slap it after its high & jokes about his fam {nm} Mar 07, 18:42
"Hey, Baloo, are you gonna come up here and sing us a song?" {nm} Mar 07, 19:23
Harvey Weinstein is in jail. #LowHangingFruit {nm} Mar 07, 19:24
I really hope you weren't suggesting him for Kids Choice Awards ;-) {nm} Mar 07, 21:18
No, I was suggesting he was slime :) {nm} Mar 08, 06:53
I know, was kidding.. thought the smiley might help. Wouldn't be unhappy if the fruit did hang. {nm} Mar 08, 07:40
DL: Says not so fast, Feige/Jenkins Star Wars are not 100% dead, Waldron is focusing on Secret Wars (re Feige). Mar 07, 16:07
So they want to make 4 DIFFERENT Star Wars movies? A ... multiverse of Star Wars? {nm} Mar 07, 18:34
The galaxy is a big place.... {nm} Mar 07, 19:26
Then why do they keep focusing on the same six to eight characters? :) {nm} Mar 08, 06:54
Because they are only willing to make so many Star Wars productions at one time? {nm} Mar 08, 14:34
V didn't say dead. used the exact same words "no longer in active development at Lucasfilm." {nm} Mar 07, 16:30
(which other outlets like Sneider have been saying for months) {nm} Mar 07, 16:46
What does James Gunn have to say about this? {nm} Mar 07, 18:33
Dear Zaz, did I do good? {nm} Mar 07, 13:42
Oh, I guess social reactions should be out now... {nm} Mar 07, 13:59
There is a special TRANSFORMERS RISE OF THE BEASTS [outdoor] event at CinemaCon 4/26 Mar 07, 13:39
[Paramount's panel is the next day] {nm} Mar 07, 13:39
Tons of delays. Secret Invasion in May, Mephisto & Sentry Special Presentations for D+. {nm} Mar 07, 13:31
"Allegedly" Deadpool 3 moved back up to September 6th 2024, Blade pushed to November 8th 2024, Armor Wars - May 2nd 2025 {nm} Mar 07, 13:33
Spider-Man 4 - December 19th 2025 (against Star Wars?), Avengers: The Kang Dynasty - 1st May 2026 (Film) {nm} Mar 07, 13:35
THR: Netflix is in talks to pickup Rebel Wilson's boy band comedy Rock The Boat to be directed by Luke Greenfield Mar 07, 13:24
Also not sure if it's been mentioned but Wick 4 seems to be 3 hours long, so less showtimes per screen per day. Mar 07, 13:20
Are we still blaming The Avengers for 3+ hour movies? {nm} Mar 07, 14:37
Should be quite a high body count.. Faster Pussycat ..KILL KILL!!! {nm} Mar 07, 18:36
They're gonna kill the kitten he just brought home in this one? :( {nm} Mar 07, 19:25
Thursday show start times: Champions not till 7pm, Scream VI 6:20pm - 7pm starts, 65 showings start at 4pm {nm} Mar 07, 13:16
Not sure if Scream is doing any earlier previews, but I think Champions had sneaks already? notfabio can confirm. {nm} Mar 07, 13:17
Champions just had the Regal Monday Mystery Movie. I don't think they report box office from those. {nm} Mar 07, 13:22
Scream has a 3D special fan shows on Thur March 9 at 5pm (earlier than the normal previews) Mar 07, 13:25
GFR is claiming it already has 10 exclusives "confirmed" for 2023 but the list is a little shaky (I count like 7ish?) Mar 07, 12:54
Jack Kesy and HTTYD are the only two IMO. {nm} Mar 07, 15:15
Variety: Kevin Feige's Star Wars is no longer in development, Patty Jenkins Star Wars also no longer in active development Mar 07, 12:38
JoJo Palpatine {nm} Mar 07, 15:35
This is how I win {nm} Mar 07, 12:42
STOP MAKING NON STOP HITS RIAN {nm} Mar 07, 13:12
(Fears for Sophmore Curse for Poker Face S2) {nm} Mar 07, 13:25
Rick Famuyiwa "I wouldn't be surprised" if the Mandalorian characters wind up on the big screen, but have no inside knowledge. Mar 07, 12:46
AHSOKA "Late Summer 2023" release. {nm} Mar 07, 12:55
I know this is notfabio's bag but The Condemned and R.I.P.D. have entered Netflix's Top 10 viewed thanks to other countries Mar 07, 12:12
With that budget, probably most of the dino footage is in the trailer/TV spots. {nm} Mar 07, 12:11
How would a franchise record be lowball? {nm} Mar 07, 12:28
If I post anything like a prediction I will get whacked with a big stick, but lets just say I agree with Notfabio {nm} Mar 07, 12:56
So you think Scream VI is underaged? :) {nm} Mar 07, 13:17
I think its "age" is around 40 to 45....... {nm} Mar 07, 13:19
Box office prediction is always fine. It's talking about stock price that's problematic. {nm} Mar 07, 14:27
We dont have a derivative for Champion right? {nm} Mar 07, 13:15
THR: Jon Bernthal is officially the MCU Punisher, will debut in Daredevil:Born Again (planned Spring 2024). Mar 07, 12:00
** This post has been removed by the forum moderator! ** Mar 07, 11:42
** This post has been removed by the forum moderator! ** Mar 10, 08:26
Michael Uslan: THE BATMAN: PART II will begin production 11/23. Mar 07, 10:59
New Trailer for Paint (PAINT) Mar 07, 10:36
Owen Wilson does not really look his current age (52) and more like a 38 year old Mar 07, 11:09
The Butterscotch Stallion never dies! {nm} Mar 07, 11:11