Variety: RED ONE may have just recently wrapped per this story about Dwayne Johnson's surprise Grammys appearance. Feb 07, 10:51
KC Walsh: Constantine 2 is not happening. (posted same day as the DC slate reveal) Feb 07, 10:49
EW: WB rep says "Constantine 2 is not scrapped" Feb 07, 12:26
JGUNN has been silent from fans who's @ him for comment. {nm} Feb 07, 13:50
DL: Bryon Allen is pushing out another Shark movie, THE RED TRIANGLE which is planned for Summer (2024?) theatrical release. Feb 07, 10:44
(Byron) {nm} Feb 07, 10:45
THR: Executives ask GPRIN to choose a Black Oscar-winning director on their project Feb 07, 10:27
Bleecker: WHAPL and TTUTR coming 2023 Feb 07, 10:15
oops, TTUTR already has a date. {nm} Feb 07, 10:17
I would expect NO HARD FEELINGS to screen there or CinemaCon (unless it's crap) {nm} Feb 07, 10:18
That makes sense considering the producers and how many of their other films debuted at SXSW. Feb 07, 10:51
DL: First Look at Azrael [AZRAL] Feb 07, 09:37
aka High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol. {nm} Feb 07, 09:23
DL: Laika appoints a new President of Live Action Film & Series from Netflix (Do Revenge was his biggest hit). Feb 07, 08:30
Magic Mike review embargo is up, but RT hasn't updated with a score just yet Feb 07, 08:27
Reviews starting to propagate here: Feb 07, 08:28
Not looking good, at 43% so far. {nm} Feb 07, 08:59
V: ‘Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey’: Inside the Viral Micro-Budget Slasher Feb 07, 07:30
If there's Blood & Honey in your Pooh yes its a horror - you ought to be worried (sorry couldn't help it). Feb 07, 09:35
Variety: ANTM3 OMGWTFLOLBBQs sounds like they fixed Kang being underwhelming at least. Majors and Pfeiffer are the standouts Feb 07, 06:25
No mentions of Bill Murray, a few of Modok. {nm} Feb 07, 06:26
Sounds like the mid and post credits are what leaked on Reddit {nm} Feb 07, 06:27
I don't think Murray was at the premiere but he's still listed on the press release for the premiere. {nm} Feb 07, 06:27
Probably just a forgettable performance if he was missing someone would have called it out {nm} Feb 07, 06:30
Scott Mendelson is not thrilled, calls Kang a boring character. Feb 07, 06:37
Does not look great. Overall pretty mixed reactions. {nm} Feb 07, 08:40
in the Loki show?...I'm glad I'm not the only one who found him underwhelming there {nm} Feb 07, 08:53
I didn't see this before my post, but YES there too! {nm} Feb 07, 09:32
I find JMAJO an overhyped hamming actor. Everytime I see him its like how/why'd he get the role Feb 07, 09:31
DL: Netflix picks up Scoop. A feature film about Prince Andrew's bombshell BBC Interview Feb 07, 02:14
Heartbreak feels good in a place like this . . . it's just that some seats feel better than others {nm} Feb 06, 22:55
The funny thing is that when you're charging $20 per ticket (the norm in NYC), what's an extra $2 more or less? {nm} Feb 07, 05:54
FTIA: Shoot Date: March 20, 2023 to May 05, 2023 [MTHRL] Feb 06, 18:49
JKRAS: Day One of Production for A Quiet Place Day One seems like scene is in Chinatown? Feb 06, 16:44
Yeah. Despite filming in London, looks like it takes place in NYC. Feb 06, 16:57
Hm... that doesn't look familiar to me (I've lived in Chinatown NYC for 30 years) but it could be in Flushing Feb 06, 19:12
Perhaps it takes place in multiple boroughs of NYC. ;) {nm} Feb 06, 19:29
CREED 3 is over 2 and a half hours, but with the multiple advance screenings, that was a pretty good guess. {nm} Feb 06, 16:10
1 for me {nm} Feb 06, 16:10
I agree on Champions or 65. {nm} Feb 06, 16:20
Champions is PG-13 but it's also 123 minutes. {nm} Feb 06, 21:47
Although the social media embargo is that same night.... hmmm.... {nm} Feb 06, 21:47
Regal have a Mystery Movie for Mon Feb 27 - $7.50 pricing Feb 06, 16:08
Reminder: ANTM3 OMGWTFLOLBBQ embargo drops at 9PM Pacific tonight. Real reviews not until a week from Tuesday. Feb 06, 15:54
I'll probably be asleep but I'm going to guess that they'll be particularly OMGWTFie. {nm} Feb 06, 19:06