TSTET already $10M+ in presales Aug 31, 13:29
ETERNALS First 24 hours $2.6 million in advance sales as reference = $71 million opening. Aug 31, 13:41
You can't compare Swifties to Marvel superheroes most people have never hear of. {nm} Aug 31, 13:43
Spider-Way No Way Home did $35 million. Aug 31, 15:02
TSTET do {nm} Aug 31, 15:04
It's gonna depend on the number of theater and showtimes. {nm} Aug 31, 15:07
DL: Luc Besson's Dogman is "Boisterously Insane" comparing to The Joker. Aug 31, 13:11
Blumhouse has already given up on EXORSWIFT, Exorcist moved up to October 6th Aug 31, 12:57
The date change is from Jason Blum Aug 31, 13:00
I have a feeling Exorcist can get more IMAX on 10/6 then opposite TSWIF Aug 31, 14:22
VARIETY: Ovation Watch Gone in 360 seconds. 6 minute ovation for FERRARI Aug 31, 12:42
The Whale was 7 minutes last year. {nm} Aug 31, 12:43
OvationGate: DL reports it was actually 7.5 minutes {nm} Aug 31, 13:09
Theatres are already adding 1:45am - 3:45am - 5:45am shows for Taylor Swift. Aug 31, 12:36
I couldn't even get through the trailer. {nm} Aug 31, 12:40
. . .before buying a ticket? {nm} Aug 31, 12:53
I'm going to be the guy yelling out a primal scream every time that trailer plays in front of a movie I'm seeing. {nm} Aug 31, 14:24
BOR: MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 3 est 3200 theatres, #2 was released in 3,133 theaters Aug 31, 12:16
DL: MEGAOPOLIS has secured a SAG-AFTRA interim agreement. it's allegedly done, so possibly a surprise Festival appearance? Aug 31, 12:13
MEGAOPOLIS even. {nm} Aug 31, 12:15
Here's how AMC is making its money, merchandising! TSTET $14.99 popcorn tub and $11.99 cup. Aug 31, 11:50
That is actually low for them they wanted $60.00 for the Barbie Corvette Popcorn DIspenser. {nm} Aug 31, 12:00
Which, to be fair, also came with a limited edition Barbie {nm} Aug 31, 14:09
it's only tv but AMC appears to have cut a deal with SAG to resume production on Walking Dead spinoffs and Interview w/ a Vamp Aug 31, 11:43
Taylor swift movie IPO is overpriced? Should it be only 5 bucks Aug 31, 11:40
Short it if you think it's overpriced. {nm} Aug 31, 11:48
I wonder if we'll get any reports about how much has sold. {nm} Aug 31, 12:11
There's going to be too many eyes on this so I suspect the # will leak ala Glass Onion. {nm} Aug 31, 12:22
Yeah I did a double take at that ipo price, yikes. {nm} Aug 31, 14:46
PSA, the Regal Monday Mystery Movie for 9/4 is most likely IT FOLLOWS. Regal has been heavy handedly dropping hints. Aug 31, 11:08
While I'd imagine sales will be minimal after the first week, the Taylor Swift Concert is booked through November 3rd. {nm} Aug 31, 11:06
Thu to Sundays only. {nm} Aug 31, 11:11
Did you say that it got some IMAX screens, too? {nm} Aug 31, 12:13
DL Timeline for Golden Globes. New outlet (could still be NBC) for this years show will be public by October 2nd. Aug 31, 10:20
Tim Gray, Variety's Senior VP/Awards Editor is stepping down from Variety to run it. {nm} Aug 31, 10:26
Ferrari Review Aug 31, 10:10
I hope he still uses his House of Gucci voice {nm} Aug 31, 10:29
Also oof with how goofy Captain Marvel looks flying with her space cat. (I mean Flerken, whatever) {nm} Aug 31, 09:27
Blumhouse is already embracing #Exorswift Aug 31, 09:25
SawPatrol already left in the dust. {nm} Aug 31, 09:30
Plug-Alert: A film I co-produced, BALTIMORE, plays in Telluride this weekend and London Film Festival in October {nm} Aug 31, 09:13
Here's hoping for success! {nm} Aug 31, 10:05
Charm City, hon! {nm} Aug 31, 10:28
best of luck {nm} Aug 31, 13:09
GFR: Josh Hartnett has been offered the role of Doctor Doom in Fantastic Four. Aug 31, 08:44
Is it just me or was there a meaningful break from Fantastic Four casting scoops until now? {nm} Aug 31, 11:21
DL: Fremantle and IBI Investment House to fund MARIA Aug 31, 08:38
VF: First Look at American Fiction [ERASU] Aug 31, 08:15
opening in theaters November 17 {nm} Aug 31, 08:15