Both Renfield and Pope's Exorcist will hit premium VOD tomorrow. May 01, 09:14
A24: First Look pic MaXXXine [XTW3] May 01, 08:02
SD: UTA talking to buyers on ‘Castro’s Daughter’ heading into the Cannes market. CASTD May 01, 07:55
CASDT {nm} May 01, 07:56
I have the same #'s but my % is 997.83. May 01, 07:54
1069.05% (long from ~$41.5) {nm} May 01, 08:09
I'm in-between (1,035.94%) H$43.16 {nm} May 01, 08:16
Delta House bought, sold, shorted, covered MARIO dozens of times, earning much more than H$67 million . . . May 01, 12:05
New trailer for After Everything [AFTR5] - Coming to theatres September 13 May 01, 07:30
It's rare for me to have never seen a single movie in a franchise. {nm} May 01, 07:42
You could go see it, you know, After Everything Else. {nm} May 01, 07:59
Haven't seen any of these but then I also haven't seen (deliberately) any Harry Potter film (11 & counting) May 01, 08:08
I' {nm} May 01, 08:27
I've never seen a FAST movie. I keep thinking I will watch them all such so I can have an opinion on Tokyo Drift. {nm} May 01, 08:28
I have seen bits and pieces but never have seen a full Harry Potter movie either. {nm} May 01, 08:29
DF Gran Turismo trailer (the Cinemacon one) releases Tuesday. May 01, 06:33
A Movie Within A Movie - YOU BETCHA! 'RUBY GILLMAN, TEENAGE KRAKEN' (GILLM) Listed In The Cast For 'TRANSFORMERS' (TFRM7). May 01, 00:30
The Hot Mic: TFRM7 is a mess. Nearly a half dozen editing teams have tried to edit into something coherent Apr 30, 21:30
Aubrey Plaza starring stoner comedy My Old Ass screening in the OC on Wednesday Apr 30, 21:25
MARIO breaks one billion worldwide in sales. As previously promised, I'll jpost how I made my prediction later this week. {nm} Apr 30, 16:22
Nicely Done Calling It. SWEET. {nm} Apr 30, 17:09
Grammar; check your summer pick 7, i think it needs to be reloaded. {nm} Apr 30, 16:17
How do I find the link to my entry? {nm} Apr 30, 16:58
Just Click on SUMMER PICK 5 (no, really) for SUMMER PICK 7. It's all Good. Apr 30, 18:31
Thanks Roto I got it. {nm} Apr 30, 21:16
DnaielRPK: Paul Mescal has been offered Human Torch in FANF2 Apr 30, 14:40
He's not going to be available until Late Summer due to GLADIATOR 2. But not sure FOUR has a set start date. Apr 30, 15:05
Jedi has passed Attack of the Clones domestically, making Clones the lowest grosser. {nm} Apr 30, 11:41
Of the Skywalker Saga. {nm} Apr 30, 11:42
DL: Adam McKay's next film Average Height, Average Build goes to Netflix Apr 30, 10:19
HSXsearch says there isno "average height" on theexchange {nm} Apr 30, 19:12
AIRJO is arb with $47.628m with $4 million this weekend.. no idea why Amazon hasn't reported yet. I had to ask. {nm} Apr 30, 09:35
Apparently, Amazon had a problem with their regular box office blast cause no one else has reported... Apr 30, 12:12
TN: PSOCT $800K Apr 30, 08:17
AYTGM $6.8M, SISU $3.25M Apr 30, 08:20
EVLD5 at $44.4m total after just 2 weeks Apr 30, 08:28
BOR: Big George 3 million 3 day Apr 30, 07:28
For 3,000+ theaters, that's horrible {nm} Apr 30, 07:33
D: AYTGM $6.4m; SISU $3.2m......MARIO 40m 4th w/e, $490m total Apr 30, 07:55
Are those the official studio estimates? Or just DL being DL? {nm} Apr 30, 08:00
Mario is official... mainly wondering about the two Lionsgate movies. {nm} Apr 30, 08:07
OLD. DL changed it to $6.8M and 3.25M {nm} Apr 30, 08:17
Re (ABGAL): Apr 29, 14:55
Should have said imo. Everthing I see has a "been there, done that" feel {nm} Apr 29, 15:07
There are always teenagers who are seeing a Scream movie in a theater for the vwery first time. {nm} Apr 29, 15:28
Witch movies are over statured? You're trying to tank the stock {nm} Apr 29, 15:31
? Apr 29, 16:14
Then why reference one movie and not all horror movies? Bc you are trying to tank the stock {nm} Apr 29, 18:24
Negative Comment - Today - April 29, 2023 - 'but 'Knights Of The Zodiac' is flopping in Japan.' {nm} Apr 29, 20:08
Positive Comment & Negative Comment - April 28, 2023 - 'That's insanely good for SISU and insanely bad for Margaret'. {nm} Apr 29, 20:12
That wasn't just me flouting my opinion. That was analysis of actual numbers reported. {nm} Apr 30, 05:35
There was no other reason to post that ticker symbol. There are many other horror movies that will open in the next year. {nm} Apr 30, 09:36
Would this Negative Comment be OK? - (ABGAL) will not do well as this Type of Horror is Grossly Over-Saturated. {nm} Apr 30, 10:05
Would this Negative Comment be OK? - Nobody is Asking for an Abducting Movie like (ABGAL) unless (LNEES) is involved. {nm} Apr 30, 10:09
Would this Negative Comment be OK? - (ABGAL) - Assuming this one will bomb but we shall see. {nm} Apr 30, 10:36
Negative Comment - April 28, 2023 - 'Assuming this one will bomb but we shall see'. {nm} Apr 29, 20:15
False Accusation. A Negative Review / Negative Comment is a Negative Review / Negative Comment. {nm} Apr 29, 17:18
Ceci n'est pas une pipe? Apr 30, 05:43