HSX Forum

Movies

That was uncalled for. {nm}

Posted by: Antibody on Feb 09, 15:21 in response to TheWeekendWarrior's post I'm willing to bet you got the **** beat out of you in...

HSX Neighborhood Watch (2/9/12) - Special Report - RazorHawk Feb 09, 12:56

Thanks for the info Dude. PRodQuanta Feb 09, 13:09

"del" = deleted {nm} RazorHawk Feb 09, 13:10

I figured that. I was more curious what "MJW" meant. {nm} PRodQuanta Feb 09, 13:41

Sorry, "MWJ" {nm} PRodQuanta Feb 09, 13:41

They are random letters assigned when one deletes an account. Antibody Feb 09, 13:47

Ah, I see. {nm} PRodQuanta Feb 09, 14:22

This one caught my eye - shoppingchannel .. haha .. love that channel. Who is it? {nm} grammar Feb 09, 13:27

wha' happened? {nm} Jane_Citizen Feb 09, 13:36

Jane edzep Feb 09, 13:52

oh I forgot to look, thanks :) {nm} Jane_Citizen Feb 09, 13:52

That explains why no new Euro Fund. {nm} mrbeankc Feb 09, 13:46

Wowzers. {nm} thatpj Feb 09, 13:44

Thank you for the research. sallust Feb 09, 14:25

Nice to hear from you! {nm} RazorHawk Feb 09, 14:58

Does that mean I can claim to be #3 in last year's YTD leaderboard? :) {nm} slappydavid Feb 09, 14:28

*cough $595-$999 PVL cough* Jane_Citizen Feb 09, 15:59

UPDATED: HSX has emailed me back and the article has been updated with a few minor corrections/suggestions from HSX {nm} RazorHawk Feb 09, 14:59

I'm willing to bet you got the **** beat out of you in school a lot. {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Feb 09, 15:16

That was uncalled for. Antibody Feb 09, 15:21

I'm not sure why RazorHawk felt the need to write an entire essay on the situation between Oleg and HSX. TheWeekendWarrior Feb 09, 19:24

I'm not sure I understand. That's what RazorHawk (HSX Dude) does. He's a dude who writes essays about stuff on HSX. {nm} PRodQuanta Feb 09, 20:42

It's low class. Just like writing **** about me on his blog and deleting my comments when I respond to his accusations. {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Feb 10, 00:28

let's get a few things straight (again)... and here are your deleted comments RazorHawk Feb 10, 05:24

I'm not a gambling man (unless it's fake money, of coarse), but I'm willing to bet you got in fights at school a lot. {nm} PRodQuanta Feb 09, 16:59

*Kidding, of coarse* {nm} PRodQuanta Feb 09, 17:00

If I was a gambling man, I'd also bet on myself to lose a spelling bee, or course... {nm} PRodQuanta Feb 09, 17:15

+1 {nm} damenchipguy Feb 09, 17:24

Yup, started a fight with the school hockey team and got the **** beat out of myself as well. TheWeekendWarrior Feb 09, 19:26

Maybe next time you have to do a maths exam you should pick a fight with another hockey team. It seems to have done you good :P {nm} accountant_4_Jesus Feb 09, 19:41

Thanks for doing all the research and compiling the report. It was a very interesting (and suprising) read. {nm} JDolphin Feb 09, 17:33





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Rolling Loud The Movie (RLOUD) 149999 7.12 (-0.22)          Attack the Block 2 (ATBL2) 50 0.06 (0.00)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 150000 25.67 (+0.67)          Astaire (ASTAI) 50 21.47 (-0.04)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 150000 25.67 (+0.67)          Golshifteh Farahani (GFARA) 25000 21.73 (-18.36)          Assassination (ASSNT) 50 5.95 (-0.01)          Golshifteh Farahani (GFARA) 24999 21.73 (-18.36)          A Tree is Blue (ATBLU) 50 2.60 (-0.01)          David Strathairn (DSTRA) 25000 53.28 (-3.88)          A Special Relationship (ASREL) 50 0.02 (+0.01)          Scream 8 (SCRM8) 60000 47.59 (+1.89)          Rebecca Hall (RBHAL) 25000 40.78 (+0.01)          Adria Arjona (AARJO) 25000 5.68 (-5.77)          Charlie Harper (CHARP) 149999 1.40 (-0.19)          Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Ve (ASPD3) 1000 275.30 (+0.50)          Charlie Harper (CHARP) 150000 1.40 (-0.19)          & Sons (ASONS) 50 0.98 (-0.02)          Lizard Music (LZMUS) 50000 20.08 (+0.96)          Runner (RUNNR) 149999 14.40 (-0.14)          Assisted Living (ASLIV) 50 0.13 (+0.02)          Ashes (ASHS) 50 0.54 (-0.01)          Armor Wars (ARMWR) 50 25.79 (-0.06)          Game of Thrones: Aegon’s Conqu (GOTAC) 150000 129.21 (+1.28)          A Quiet Place: Part III (AQPL4) 1000 125.17 (-0.22)          American Psycho (APSYC) 50 16.00 (-0.02)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 50000 25.67 (+0.67)          Priscilla: Queen of the Desert 2 (APQD2) 50 3.20 (0.00)          A Place In Hell (APHEL) 1000 6.35 (-0.03)          Golshifteh Farahani (GFARA) 25000 21.73 (-18.36)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 15.23 (-0.02)          Planet of the Apes sequel (APES5) 50 35.15 (+0.02)          4 x 4: The Event (4X4TE) 150000 9.02 (+0.33)          4 x 4: The Event (4X4TE) 150000 9.02 (+0.33)          Anything But Ghosts (ANYBG) 50 24.80 (0.00)          Focker In-Law (MPRN4) 8544 127.12 (+0.13)          Lizard Music (LZMUS) 49999 20.08 (+0.96)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 150000 45.77 (-3.70)          Bitcoin: Killing Satoshi (KSATO) 150000 15.99 (-0.04)          Adria Arjona (AARJO) 25000 5.68 (-5.77)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 150000 45.77 (-3.70)          Adria Arjona (AARJO) 25000 5.68 (-5.77)          Anxious People (ANXPE) 50 7.84 (+0.02)          De Gaulle (DEGAU) 150000 1.00 (0.00)          Florence Pugh (FPUGH) 24999 156.89 (+1.50)          De Gaulle (DEGAU) 150000 1.00 (0.00)          The Surgeon (SURGN) 150000 9.54 (+0.37)          The Surgeon (SURGN) 150000 9.54 (+0.37)          Antarctica (ANTRC) 50 4.48 (0.00)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 49999 25.67 (+0.67)