Oscars Nominees Jan 24, 06:02
Oscars Noms (cont.) Jan 24, 06:05
Will we get AwardOptions this year? {nm} Jan 24, 06:06
The calender indicates we will. {nm} Jan 24, 06:34
Yes! Thank you! And thanks HSX Lords! {nm} Jan 24, 07:12
And the rest of the categories Jan 24, 06:05
2 noms for WMTLK, including Best Pic ;) {nm} Jan 24, 07:15
Let's see what kind of bump it gets this weekend. {nm} Jan 24, 07:54
Oh, well, it's quadrupling its theater count so would get a bump regardless. {nm} Jan 24, 08:08
I am happy that Andrea Riseborough can get nomination. I think she actually deserves to win. {nm} Jan 24, 06:08
Puck: The WOM Oscar campaign for her Jan 24, 07:09
At least DADEA got a starbond today... surely that's a fine consolation prize for an Oscar nomination {nm} Jan 24, 07:23
You'd need to tack on "The Movie" and some other subtitle for Crunchyroll to release it. {nm} Jan 24, 07:59
Just realised Decision to Leave has been completely left out & I don't feel like bothering about the awards anymore {nm} Jan 24, 08:14
There was a decision to leave (out) Decision to Leave ... I've made the decision to leave now .. {nm} Jan 24, 08:15