BSL: Been avoiding questions, but backing up VA, Aquaman & The Lost Kingdom screenings have *not* been good. Feb 20, 11:03
"I heard that something that almost never happened in test screenings happened with this movie" (guessing walkouts) Feb 20, 11:05
Walkouts are actually pretty common at test screenings. Just depends on how many. Feb 20, 11:23
Yep, that's why I added the second part of my message Feb 20, 11:31
My guess is that people booed at the end {nm} Feb 20, 11:42
I think they are just going to move it again to where it is in less competitive release date, personally. {nm} Feb 20, 11:56
If it's gonna get trashed anyway, they might as well put Ezra Miller's The Flash in it. Feb 20, 19:35
Could be. They still have a couple of options but with Wan leaving for Uni and James Gunn's DCU plans.. Feb 20, 11:55
Jeff Sneider "I hear it’s terrible and that’s why Momoa is gonna be Lobo going forward. But they can’t say that yet" Feb 20, 16:58
Also, as you might expect both BSL/VA are getting angry DCEU fanboys digging up old comments to use against them. Feb 20, 17:10
Adrian Grenier, this is your moment {nm} Feb 20, 18:13