Official Shazam # from WB for Friday is $11.7 million in 4,071 theaters {nm} Mar 18, 08:02
Considering the frontloading for these movies, I"m dubious of a $30 million weekend BUT Mar 18, 08:03
Opening weekend could be affected by March Madness, too... and it has one week in April ;) {nm} Mar 18, 08:44
It also has WICK4, DNDGN and MARIO on the next 3 weekends :) {nm} Mar 18, 09:13
At least you did not bet with me {nm} Mar 18, 09:21
I would if you had agreed to $100 {nm} Mar 18, 09:39
Good thing you didn't! Peter had a great early call. Just overplayed the bet a little :) {nm} Mar 18, 09:48
He got greedy. {nm} Mar 18, 09:51
I think the 25 would have happened (spoiler inside) Mar 18, 09:57
Tweet from David Sandberg Mar 18, 10:09
Should know by Cinemacon the degree of dumping for Aquaman 2 Mar 18, 08:58
I am worried about Aquaman and even the Flash {nm} Mar 18, 09:21
Wick will do well next weekend, I think 70+ Mar 18, 09:22
Aquaman did very well in China. It will need China again or the film is doomed as well {nm} Mar 18, 11:20