DL: MARIO $31.7M Apr 06, 08:50
Ok, I can admit you guys were right. I covered my short after losing H$4m. You pays your money, you takes your chances. {nm} Apr 06, 08:58
I'm still short on the OW and not even remotely nervous. {nm} Apr 06, 09:00
.CA might be close or a slight long. {nm} Apr 06, 09:01
I'm stayed short on the OW, but bailed on M/S. I have no feel for where this ends up now. {nm} Apr 06, 09:06
Wow! Can’t believe anyone was short on this. Been a guaranteed monster hit for ages. {nm} Apr 06, 17:37
THR: They are going with a revised 141 million 5 day for MARIO now, 16 for AIR Apr 06, 09:08
Sequel is more front-loaded. {nm} Apr 06, 09:17
Jatinder Estimates are bigger: $175 Million 5 Day, with potential to bloom to over $200 Million on high side Apr 06, 09:17
What? He deleted his previous post. The actual went down 0.3M and his projection went up to $200M {nm} Apr 06, 09:19
I guess the presales really went up during the last 2 hours/ {nm} Apr 06, 09:24
I don't see how this gets to $175 Million 5 Day. Figure $32 Million Wed, $25 Million Thurs. That would require a $118 Million 3 Day. Apr 06, 10:09
If it gets a big family/weekend/Easter bump maybe, but yeah, I don't {nm} Apr 06, 11:42
See it going that high either {nm} Apr 06, 11:42
Stonks. {nm} Apr 06, 09:21
Keeping in mind it adds another 318 locations Friday ... looks promising for longers IMO. {nm} Apr 06, 13:12