INDI5 is down to 49% on RT May 22, 12:45
I assumed this was in safe hands with Mangold, guess the studio process didn't help. {nm} May 22, 12:51
Oddly, few of the OMGLOLWTFBBQ crowd hasn't seen it yet. {nm} May 22, 12:59
Few of them HAVE seen it, I mean. May 22, 12:59
it's still way too early for that. WAY too early. How many reviews? What's the total review # for Indy 4? May 22, 22:53
As you point out 37 or probably 10% of total. Any known trend of RT rating over time? I asssumed it typically is flat to down? May 23, 06:40
Same critics and audience raved about TOPG2 last year. {nm} May 23, 06:57
And so what does that tell you? How great of a film is the Top Gun sequel? I mean, come on. May 23, 09:28
Huh? TOPG2 has a 96% RT. Pretty sure it was in the 90s after its Cannes premiere. {nm} May 23, 09:39
We need to start tracking the dumbest things you say. It's a lot I know but this is a top 10 one for sure {nm} May 23, 12:53