Rest of my Summer Pick Five remains same.. Just switch the top two. {nm} Jun 06, 10:05
Indy reviews were never going to be great out of Cannes... it's not the right crowd of critics. {nm} Jun 06, 10:05
Reviews out of Cannes from critics who go to Cannes to see a Martin Scorsese movie. What did anyone expect? {nm} Jun 06, 10:46
what? thats not remotely true {nm} Jun 06, 11:09
I can write a thesis paper about film critics from my over 20 years rubbing elbows with them. Jun 06, 12:46
TOPG2 managed to impressed the Cannes crowd. {nm} Jun 06, 10:46
Less/lower expectations, less baggage... to know how critics think, you need to spend a lot of time around critics. {nm} Jun 06, 10:47
I mean, I had SUPER low expectations for Top Gun cause I never saw it when first released... Jun 06, 10:49
Critics at Cannes are also more part of fandoms then you think they are {nm} Jun 06, 11:11
The idea that critics at Cannes cant or wont like both INDIANA JONES and KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON is wrong {nm} Jun 06, 11:13
Thats your world, its not reflective of all the critics that go to Cannes. Most are not Dave Ehlrich. Most are folks you see at Fantasia Jun 06, 12:52
Not every critic is RT approved either (as you know). {nm} Jun 06, 13:54
Gave 6 weeks for a plot detail that is probably more unpopular than alieans to spread. {nm} Jun 06, 17:52