Backrooms 2 Kane Parsons will return to direct Backrooms 2. The horror sequel follows the company Async as they explore the...
Love of Your Life Margaret Qualley and Gabriel Basso star in the romance Love of Your Life about a young widow who goes on a journey...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
100 people worked on it. {nm}
Posted by: notfabio on Jul 07, 11:00 in response to notfabio's post His head looks like a CGI mask, because it is a 3D Model,...
Variety: ILM talks their new FaceSwap tool for INDI5 de-aging. notfabio Jul 07, 10:48
His head looks like a CGI mask, because it is a 3D Model, not an edit of just his face. {nm} notfabio Jul 07, 10:52
100 people worked on it. notfabio Jul 07, 11:00
I found that opening sequence to be electrifying. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Criticism of that sequence I find to be pure quibbling. goodvibe61 Jul 07, 15:51
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar