HSX Forum

Movies

I found that opening sequence to be electrifying. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Criticism of that sequence I find to be pure quibbling.

Posted by: goodvibe61 on Jul 07, 15:51 in response to notfabio's post 100 people worked on it.

The first couple of sequences of the film, that opening on the train, and then the sequence set in Manhattan during the ticker tape parade, I thought those were perfect. I loved them.Ā 

Variety: ILM talks their new FaceSwap tool for INDI5 de-aging. notfabio Jul 07, 10:48

His head looks like a CGI mask, because it is a 3D Model, not an edit of just his face. {nm} notfabio Jul 07, 10:52

100 people worked on it. {nm} notfabio Jul 07, 11:00

I found that opening sequence to be electrifying. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Criticism of that sequence I find to be pure quibbling. goodvibe61 Jul 07, 15:51





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Ghost of Tsushima (GOTSU) 149999 8.52 (+0.17)          Ghost of Tsushima (GOTSU) 150000 8.52 (+0.17)          Metal Gear Solid (MTLGR) 149999 11.90 (+0.52)          Metal Gear Solid (MTLGR) 150000 11.90 (+0.52)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 3880 118.61 (+0.58)          Girls Trip 2 (GRLT2) 149999 17.33 (+0.23)          Girls Trip 2 (GRLT2) 150000 17.33 (+0.23)          George Clinton biopic (GCLNT) 149999 14.86 (+0.26)          George Clinton biopic (GCLNT) 150000 14.86 (+0.26)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 149999 31.03 (+0.99)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 150000 31.03 (+0.99)          Dreamquil (DRMQL) 150000 0.94 (-0.02)          The Beast (TBEAS) 150000 2.27 (-0.02)          King Snake (KSNAK) 149999 11.40 (+0.77)          King Snake (KSNAK) 150000 11.40 (+0.77)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 149999 15.24 (+0.94)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 15.24 (+0.94)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 60000 31.03 (+0.99)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 1000 17.28 (-0.75)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 100000 31.03 (+0.99)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 15.24 (+0.94)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 11.59 (-0.96)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.28 (-0.75)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 100000 31.03 (+0.99)          Wife and Dog (WIFDG) 150000 15.24 (+0.94)          Whalefall - Opening Weekend (WHALF.OW) 100000 13.11 (-0.05)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 150000 11.59 (-0.96)          Whalefall H$15 Put (WHALF.PU) 25000 2.98 (+0.02)          Rode to Ruin (RODTR) 125000 11.59 (-0.96)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 17.28 (-0.75)          The Surgeon (SURGN) 50000 12.57 (-0.02)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 9.84 (-0.40)          Old Friends New Friends (OFNF) 150000 9.84 (-0.40)          Hal (HALD) 150000 5.71 (-0.30)          Hal (HALD) 150000 5.71 (-0.30)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 150000 118.61 (+0.58)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 1 118.61 (+0.58)          The Angry Birds Movie 3 (ANGR3) 150000 38.75 (-0.10)          Avengers: Doomsday (AVNG5) 150000 662.51 (-1.00)          Backrooms 2 (BACR2) 150000 118.61 (+0.58)          Atonement (ATONM) 150000 1.28 (0.00)          April X (APRLX) 150000 0.77 (0.00)          Beware Boiuna (BOUNA) 150000 5.30 (0.00)          Xolo Mariduena (XMARI) 25000 50.60 (0.00)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 10 39.23 (+0.03)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 10 17.28 (-0.75)          Metal Gear Solid (MTLGR) 1 11.90 (+0.52)          Star Wars: Episode X (STRW1) 10 115.25 (0.00)          Paul Greengrass (PGREE) 25000 66.47 (0.00)          Hot Wheels (HOTWH) 1 14.74 (+0.02)