Backrooms 2 Kane Parsons will return to direct Backrooms 2. The horror sequel follows the company Async as they explore the...
Love of Your Life Margaret Qualley and Gabriel Basso star in the romance Love of Your Life about a young widow who goes on a journey...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
So I watched the film. Didn't JGUNN say or strongly hint that... spoiler
Posted by: Antibody on Jul 09, 09:21 in response to Antibody's post JGUNN on GOTG3 commentary: "Chris and I, forever,...
one of the major character was going to die? Why he and Disney marketing foreshadow a death or two when there wa a happy ending.
JGUNN on GOTG3 commentary: "Chris and I, forever, have talked about how great it would be to be able to do a 'Legendary Star-Lord' movie" Antibody Jul 09, 09:16
So I watched the film. Didn't JGUNN say or strongly hint that... spoiler Antibody Jul 09, 09:21
I think Disney/he wanted to try and combat the Post-Endgame MCU movies don't matter/have a point complaint but.... (spoiler) notfabio Jul 09, 10:21
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar