Backrooms 2 Kane Parsons will return to direct Backrooms 2. The horror sequel follows the company Async as they explore the...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
I think MISS7 will have some legs after the Barbenheimer bruhaha dies off... I guess we'll see, anyway. It IS a good film! {nm}
Posted by: Flash on Jul 23, 07:40 in response to notfabio's post Luiz Fernando: MISS7 19.5 2nd weekend 64.3% drop
Luiz Fernando: MISS7 19.5 2nd weekend 64.3% drop notfabio Jul 23, 07:19
I think MISS7 will have some legs after the Barbenheimer bruhaha dies off... I guess we'll see, anyway. It IS a good film! Flash Jul 23, 07:40
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar