HSX Forum
Movies
THR: On the imperiled Q3 and Q4 release slate if the strikes aren't resolved soon. Nothing really new.
notfabio
Jul 26, 08:09
Gist, no decisions made, but DUNE: PART TWO is not out of the woods. Rest is to early to tell.
{nm}
notfabio
Jul 26, 08:10
I hope they don't use the August releases and how they do at the box office as aa decider
The Weekend Warrior
Jul 26, 08:21
Thankfully, most of August and September aren't really star driven (though I think Expendables 4 and Paw Patrol 2 should move)
{nm}
notfabio
Jul 26, 08:33
As you mentioned, DWASH doesn't really do a ton of press, so I don't think him not doing press for Equalizer 3 is a major issue.
{nm}
notfabio
Jul 26, 08:34
(Paw Patrol 2 is more of a can't do press with the name cast on GMA and mommy-centric outlets, but could be fine on brand alone)
notfabio
Jul 26, 08:36
Agree about Expendables. I mean, I've seen the trailer in theaters (maybe in front of MI7 in IMAX?) but yeah, too much cast to not do press
{nm}
TheWeekendWarrior
Jul 26, 08:52