HSX Forum
Movies
Boy, traders really don't like Blue Beetle, huh? {nm}
Posted by: TheWeekendWarrior on Aug 03, 08:34
Boy, traders really don't like Blue Beetle, huh?
TheWeekendWarrior
Aug 03, 08:34
It's pretty bad when fans have to form their own Blue Beetle Battalion to try and promote it, vs WB who seems ok with letting it die.
{nm}
notfabio
Aug 03, 08:43
Personally, I'm tired of studios trying to make EVERY comic character into a movie...give it a rest!
{nm}
Flash
Aug 03, 09:24
Kind of a darned if you do/darned if you don't. Gunn is going to be introducing dozens/hundreds of obscure characters if he stays 10 years
{nm}
notfabio
Aug 03, 10:21
He already is.. .including The Authority by cancelled comics writer Warren Ellis.
TheWeekendWarrior
Aug 03, 12:32
Tracking from 2 weeks ago was only $12m-$17m, which would make it the worst DC opening ever I believe
tomcat90
Aug 03, 09:25
It looks like the original source was from BO Pro, which is more of a guesstimate. But I did see original tracking $10m-$13 originally
tomcat90
Aug 03, 09:29
The Quorum published it first to their paid subscribers.
{nm}
notfabio
Aug 03, 09:47
I was just worried that it might not be driven down by our more right-wing traders...
TheWeekendWarrior
Aug 03, 12:32
Go Lopez, get bro-kez?
{nm}
Abraxas
Aug 03, 13:50