ERC Dream Scenario made $215k in 6 theaters, $35k per... will expand next two weeks and be wide on Dec 1 Nov 12, 07:04
Also ERC: Priscilla had a surprise expansion into 2,361 theaters, made $4.7m, down just 6% with $12m made so far Nov 12, 07:06
Rounding is so hard. {nm} Nov 12, 07:06
He rounded Dream Scenario down, too!! I guess he's a glass half rounded down kinda guy. Nov 12, 07:10
He rounded KOTFM total down by nearly $1M. Does he go to the store and try to pay $9 for an item that's $9.99? {nm} Nov 12, 07:17
His response when I asked him about rounding... I guess we should just use BOR's numbers? Nov 12, 08:02
BOR has it at $4.79, so yeah... ERC rounded down again... that $90k should put it ahead of Killers for the weekend {nm} Nov 12, 07:09
thank you for posting this, I was going to ask about an expansion {nm} Nov 12, 13:42