HSX Forum
Movies
There’s already a bit of THARD’s Venom symbiote in the MCU as per SPID8 mid-credits scene {nm}
Posted by: Jay_Beezy (a.k.a Jay_Bling) on Nov 17, 12:46
in response to notfabio's post (Errr..SPID9)
Daniel RPK (Patreon): Hearing that Kang is not totally written out, but will be recast. Dr. Doom not a significant part of near term MCU
notfabio
Nov 17, 12:28
Also, Sony is insisting on one of its Sony Spider-Man universe characters to appear in SPID4 in a very minor capacity.
{nm}
notfabio
Nov 17, 12:29
(Errr..SPID9)
{nm}
notfabio
Nov 17, 12:29
There’s already a bit of THARD’s Venom symbiote in the MCU as per SPID8 mid-credits scene
Jay_Beezy
Nov 17, 12:46
Yeah thats what he likened it to
{nm}
notfabio
Nov 17, 13:35
I guess I was thinking could it mean a return of THARD's Venom or is it Kraven? Then again, maybe Morbius since he's with Vulture. Yeesh.
{nm}
Jay_Beezy
Nov 17, 13:40
I hope MOrbius shows up in Madame Web *AND* Kraven the Hunter....
TheWeekendWarrior
Nov 17, 13:57