HSX Forum

Movies

THR: Bob Geldof says there is an IMAX film about the Live Aid concert in the works.

Posted by: notfabio on Nov 17, 18:37

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/bob-geldof-live-aid-imax-the-wall-camerimage-1235646673/

THR: Bob Geldof says there is an IMAX film about the Live Aid concert in the works. notfabio Nov 17, 18:37

Now there's a music rights nightmare. {nm} notfabio Nov 17, 18:41





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Transformers 8 (TFRM8) 150000 34.48 (-0.11)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 140000 34.01 (+0.97)          A Talent for Murder (SWITZ) 30000 5.75 (-0.02)          Lee Pace (LPACE) 25000 73.62 (0.00)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 150000 8.89 (+0.13)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 5585 34.01 (+0.97)          Incredibles 3 (NCRD3) 150000 418.42 (+1.73)          Liam Neeson (LNEES) 25000 11.56 (0.00)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 65704 8.89 (+0.13)          Jack O'Connell (JAOCO) 25000 70.27 (0.00)          One Italian Summer (1ITAS) 2 30.92 (+3.22)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 90000 8.89 (+0.13)          Your Mother Your Mother Your Mot (YOURM) 84296 8.89 (+0.13)          Other Mommy (IATHS) 10000 57.66 (+0.24)          Digger - Opening Weekend (DIGER.OW) 100000 15.94 (-1.48)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 10000 19.42 (-0.21)          Oh, the Places You'll Go (OTPYG) 150000 96.60 (+1.64)          Oh, the Places You'll Go (OTPYG) 150000 96.60 (+1.64)          Khris Davis (KHDAV) 25000 20.26 (+0.12)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.01 (+0.97)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 138302 34.01 (+0.97)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 150000 44.70 (-1.05)          Transformers 8 (TFRM8) 150000 34.48 (-0.11)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.01 (+0.97)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Viggo Mortensen (VMORT) 25000 19.65 (0.00)          Viggo Mortensen (VMORT) 25000 19.65 (0.00)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 150000 34.01 (+0.97)          Star Wars: Episode X (STRW1) 60000 116.59 (+0.47)          Mr. Irrelevant (MREVL) 73 30.90 (+0.06)          Owen Wilson (OWILS) 25000 21.60 (+0.01)          Owen Wilson (OWILS) 25000 21.60 (+0.01)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 23499 15.00 (0.00)          Verity - Opening Weekend (VERTY.OW) 100000 28.69 (-0.43)          G.I. Joe (GIJO4) 112500 34.01 (+0.97)          Owen Wilson (OWILS) 25000 21.60 (+0.01)          Owen Wilson (OWILS) 25000 21.60 (+0.01)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          Beware Boiuna (BOUNA) 150000 15.04 (-0.51)          Star Wars: Starfighter (SWAR4) 18000 284.46 (-1.58)          Star Trek (TREK4) 50000 32.17 (+0.10)          Donkey (DONKE) 80071 155.04 (-0.28)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 150000 15.00 (0.00)          The Six Billion Dollar Man (6MILL) 50000 5.45 (+0.03)          Street Fighter (STFTR) 27682 73.53 (-0.32)          Love of Your Life (LOYLF) 150000 2.09 (+0.02)          Michael Fassbender (MFASS) 25000 20.80 (-0.23)          Behemoth! (BEHEM) 4000 22.87 (-0.08)          Monkey Quest (MNKYQ) 1233 15.00 (0.00)          Hal (HALD) 150000 5.16 (-0.84)