Hal Alexander Ludwig stars as the real-life Hal Donaldson, a journalist who witnessed suffering and inequality. A...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
just as Best Buy commits to nuking DVDs, Oppenheimer 4k blu rays can't stay on their store shelves long enough
Posted by: co-bro (a.k.a mickpix) on Nov 28, 13:49
https://deadline.com/2023/11/universal-oppenheimer-sold-out-4k-discs-christopher-nolan-best-buy-amazon-1235641121/
just as Best Buy commits to nuking DVDs, Oppenheimer 4k blu rays can't stay on their store shelves long enough co-bro Nov 28, 13:49
Chris Nolan's little press junket about the physical media and crack about "so they can't steal it from you" really did the trick. {nm} notfabio Nov 28, 13:51
I love my physical media. I love my killer Blu Ray's, DVD's, 4K's, all of it. Hell, I love the DVD'R's as much as any of it. {nm} goodvibe61 Nov 28, 16:11
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar