Empire: Jar Jar returns to the big screen May 3rd, 2024 Feb 10, 11:38
I WAS JOKING!!!! (Even though I knew Ahmed Best before taking on the role. Super-nice guy) {nm} Feb 10, 12:06
Sad what happened with him. {nm} Feb 10, 12:08
I think he's done okay... he has a lot of other interests outside acting, including music, plus he's a teacher. {nm} Feb 10, 12:34
I know. He’s been given very warm welcomes at Star Wars Celebration these days. But it’s still sad. {nm} Feb 10, 12:53
He also got a brief new role in the universe in MANDO S3 as a Jedi {nm} Feb 10, 14:53
reprising from the Jedi Temple Run kids series he hosted as that character {nm} Feb 10, 15:56
What happened with him? {nm} Feb 10, 13:01
He considered suicide after the backlash (and that was before fanbases were as toxic as they tend to be now) Feb 10, 13:07
Got it; yes, the Donnie Moore syndrome. Understood. Thank you. {nm} Feb 10, 13:34
Jake Lloyd probably suffered worse than Ahmed, especially since he was a child. Feb 10, 13:36
Are you referring to the Donnie Moore syndrome? OK; if so, got it. {nm} Feb 10, 13:03
Who the F is Donnie Moore?!? {nm} Feb 10, 14:40
Moore was a pitcher for--I think--the Angels who was blamed for the Red Sox winning the World Series Feb 10, 15:16
Donnie Moore was a relief pitcher for the Angels. In 1986, the Angels played Boston in the ALCS to go to the WS. Feb 10, 17:59