One Italian Summer Brie Larson stars in One Italian Summer as a woman who endures a devastating loss leading her to reconnect with her...
Verity Anne Hathaway stars as Verity, a successful author who has an accident. Josh Hartnett plays her husband who hires a...
The trader watchlist let's you keep an eye on the Net Worth of your friends and fellow traders. Build yours now!
Get your friends into HSX and earn H$25,000 each!
The late surge got American Fiction right. HSX 3 for 3 so far. {nm}
Posted by: Antibody on Mar 10, 16:52
The late surge got American Fiction right. HSX 3 for 3 so far. Antibody Mar 10, 16:52
Emma Stone messed up my picks :( MattW Mar 10, 19:18
I kept Emma Stone and I normally follow the flow. {nm} HighLightDark Mar 10, 19:21
I went long on both lily and emma {nm} TheWeekendWarrior Mar 10, 19:43
To post to the forums you must first login!
Buy Max Sell All Short Max Cover All Radar