HSX Forum

Movies

IO2 is gonna bring June this year almost up to match June’22. I had thought July would roughly match ‘22 before, now I’d guess it goes over

Posted by: MattW on Jun 22, 11:47 in response to goodvibe61's post For theatrical overall, the next major step/hurdle is...

July ‘23 almost certainly well out of reach still

For theatrical overall, the next major step/hurdle is right around the corner. Look in the trees! It's coming! July. goodvibe61 Jun 22, 10:40

IO2 is gonna bring June this year almost up to match June’22. I had thought July would roughly match ‘22 before, now I’d guess it goes over MattW Jun 22, 11:47

Barring AQPL3 and DEAD3 being hot toxic trash, I'd say the hurdles are likely cleared (I hope Fly Me To The Moon connects, but I doubt it) notfabio Jun 22, 13:40





Post a Reply

To post to the forums you must first login!


Skyler Gisondo (SGISO) 1000 79.65 (+1.01)          4 x 4: The Event (4X4TE) 1 9.22 (+0.60)          Homewrecker (HMWRC) 2000 18.81 (-0.04)          Homewrecker (HMWRC) 1000 18.81 (-0.04)          Star Wars: Starfighter (SWAR4) 2000 282.86 (+0.25)          4 x 4: The Event (4X4TE) 150000 9.22 (+0.60)          Golshifteh Farahani (GFARA) 6000 39.93 (-0.37)          Tom and Jerry: Forbidden Compass (TMJR2) 150000 0.92 (-0.18)          4 x 4: The Event (4X4TE) 6000 9.22 (+0.60)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 1000 40.30 (-2.29)          Forgotten Island (FRGIS) 1000 40.30 (-2.29)          November 1963 (NOV63) 3000 6.15 (+0.01)          Onslaught (ONSLT) 150000 4.85 (-0.40)          November 1963 (NOV63) 3000 6.15 (+0.01)          Star Wars: Episode X (STRW1) 150000 91.40 (+16.47)          Lizard Music (LZMUS) 2000 19.66 (-0.23)          Onslaught (ONSLT) 150000 4.85 (-0.40)          Lizard Music (LZMUS) 2000 19.66 (-0.23)          Star Wars: Episode X (STRW1) 150000 91.40 (+16.47)          Werwulf (WERWU) 83929 69.04 (-3.44)          4 x 4: The Event (4X4TE) 3000 9.22 (+0.60)          4 x 4: The Event (4X4TE) 150000 9.22 (+0.60)          Dynamic Duo (DYDUO) 150000 123.56 (-5.59)          From the World of John Wick: Cai (FJWCN) 1000 41.28 (-0.09)          Dynamic Duo (DYDUO) 150000 123.56 (-5.59)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 59.22 (-0.90)          From the World of John Wick: Cai (FJWCN) 1000 41.28 (-0.09)          Katy Perry: The Lifetime Tour - (KPTLT) 150000 1.00 (-0.26)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 1000 20.24 (-0.40)          Ali G: Who Iz I? (ALIG2) 1000 20.24 (-0.40)          Fall 2: Deadpoint (FALL2) 150000 5.13 (+0.16)          Digger (DIGER) 150000 59.22 (-0.90)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 2426 43.30 (+6.86)          Werwulf (WERWU) 13733 69.04 (-3.44)          River (RIVE1) 147050 14.43 (-0.13)          Jane Levy (JLEVY) 2000 15.00 (0.00)          Witch on the Holy Night (WOTHN) 1969 5.03 (-0.11)          Saw XI aka Saw 11 (SAW11) 150000 20.50 (+0.20)          Saw XI aka Saw 11 (SAW11) 150000 20.50 (+0.20)          Werwulf (WERWU) 20000 69.04 (-3.44)          Werwulf (WERWU) 40000 69.04 (-3.44)          Dynamic Duo (DYDUO) 26002 123.56 (-5.59)          The Musical (MSCAL) 24 0.29 (-0.05)          Honeymoon With Harry (HWHRY) 1 11.08 (+0.04)          The Social Reckoning (SOCI2) 297 46.87 (-1.57)          Angel and the Badman (ANBAD) 130000 10.46 (-0.14)          Invertigo (INVRT) 1 18.83 (-0.83)          Verity (VERTY) 5000 67.50 (-0.40)          Primetime (PRMTM) 5000 46.40 (-0.41)          The Families Stone (FAMS2) 365 43.30 (+6.86)